Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 09:13 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default More City Styling & Webkinz Studio Items Added to wShop

A new front page story has been added:

More City Styling & Webkinz Studio Items Added to wShop

Click the image to open in full size.

The second half of the City Styling theme has been added to the wShop. Those of you who have been decorating with this theme can now complete your rooms. And, we are pleased to report, that the glitch with the Bright Ideas Lamp has been corrected. You can now move these lamps around in your room without having them get stuck.

And, those of you who play with the Webkinz Studio will be pleased to hear that you now have some new items to create your movies with. A Deep Sea Adventure Playset, Deep Sea Explorer actor, and Green Gobble Seamonster actor have been added to the wShop. Remember, to use these items, you must first purchase a Webkinz Studio from the wShop. All of these items can be found in the Toys & Books section.

UPDATE: Thank you to WI member klock101 for letting us know about a glitch with the new Webkinz Studio items. She and her daughter attempted to create a movie today using the new actors and playset. Everything came up as blank boxes in the Studio screen. She logged out and logged back in to discover that even the blank boxes were gone, like she had never added them to the account.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 09:29 AM   #2
Unregistered

Cool Re: More City Styling & Webkinz Studio Items Added to wShop

cool i can finish my room
Old 05-13-2009, 10:23 AM   #3
Gifted

wildhunt is a name known to allwildhunt is a name known to allwildhunt is a name known to all

Default Re: More City Styling & Webkinz Studio Items Added to wShop

They fixed the Bright Idea Lamp but not all items are fixed.... My 2 Cash Cow Trophies remained glued to the floor
wildhunt is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:40 AM   #4
Snackerdoodle,Imanan
Webkinz :)

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

Gotta goo check out the w shop stuff! I was too busy with the Griffin rug contest, even though I won 1, I can't get into my room ( it freezes when loading) to decorate!
Swonderful is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:51 PM   #5
Gifted

fuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond repute

Something else I noticed that was new. Theres now a "my profile" when you click on the me and my pets, there is a tab called my profile and it is like a mini version of your " my page".
I couldn't get a picture, sorry
fuzzysocks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:02 PM   #6

Smile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonder

I REALLY want to finish my theme but if I do i will not have enough money left for the 40,000 knockout screen ughhh
Smile is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:19 PM   #7

okeysmom is an unknown quantity at this point

I am not able to put anything in the new fridge for this room theme, anyone else having this problem?
okeysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:34 PM   #8
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

For those who didn't make a room with this theme yet, it's the perfect time! I'll definately be making my room soon.
volleyuup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 02:44 PM   #9
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

Wink Re: More City Styling & Webkinz Studio Items Added to wShop

cute! i totally love this new theme and the studio items looks great too! too bad u can't use it!
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:44 AM   #10
I'm a Littlestripe

lilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to all

I made this room, and it looks really good!!
lilpleak is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: