Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-22-2010, 11:27 AM   #41
horselover2010

Smile Re: More Chances to Win the Sparkling Pegasus Coming Soon

wow i love that pet! i wish i had it! maybe when it comes out i can get it! i just luv horses so it would be a miracle to win that. i've never won a webkinz contest or anything for webkinz b4. it would be nice!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2010, 12:50 PM   #42
Lil Kinz
Austinrocks23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: More Chances to Win the Sparkling Pegasus Coming Soon

The Sparkling Pegasus is Awesome! =D
Austinrocks23 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 04:05 PM   #43
Webkinz :)

Mottle is on a distinguished road

cool pet!
i would like to know when when there will a contest(to win it)

this is a bit of subject but i think there should be a page on how to earn badges.:ccat:

sencirely mottle

its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Mottle; 03-22-2010 at 04:05 PM..
Mottle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 04:09 PM   #44
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

*wants Sparkle Pegasus*

Can't wait till Webkinz Day! How many more days? 39 or 38?
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 04:09 PM   #45

iheartlucy has disabled reputation

ooooooooo!!! i'm sooo excited!!!!!!*jumps up and down*
iheartlucy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 09:13 PM   #46
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Follow up to my last post, how the heck can we win one, JUST one, Sparkling Pegasus? This is totally ridiculous! I mean how could they just shoot the pet all the way to a contest. This is so not fair to deluxe and regular members that have an estore account and want this pet so badly! The Carousel Horse and the Thunderbird were teasers for one weekend also. When will they be back?
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 01:10 AM   #47
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by peace1430
I live in Florida too but I never knew we can't enter contests! I will have to go check that out. Maybe someone with a Twitter account can ask them. We could also call or send a snail mail I guess.

I will check into this, because if that is the case I will NEVER win anything from Ganz! Geeeesh, one more reason to be put out with Ganz

~peace~

I live in Florida too and I didn't know until just now that we're not eligible to win any of their contests! Apparently my granddaughters and I were wasting our time each time we prepared an entry!!!!

So I guess this means there isn't a snowball's chance in Helsinki that we'll ever be able to get a Sparkling Pegasus!! I haven't had the heart to break the news to them yet that their Easter gift will be something OTHER than the one thing they want the most.

I've seen Ganz pull some pretty lousy stunts during my one year of playing WW with the girls, but this one ranks right up there as one of the lowest. U.S. businesses would never get away this kind of antic if they advertised one thing in the newspaper then "changed their minds." Hmm, I wonder if an attorney would think that Ganz has treaded on any thin legal ice regarding their handling of the Sparkling Pegasus issue. Out of curiosity, do we have any members who are attorneys or are the spouse of an attorney?
allthatshimmerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 07:59 AM   #48
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

Atleast we get more chances to try and win it
lego is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:05 AM   #49
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

Correct me if I'm wrong but I've yet to see any "Official" anouncement by Ganz via their own Webkinz News site which they claim is "Your Official source for Webkinz News". The only thing they have posted on Webkinz News was the original announcement that the Sparkling Pegasus would be an eStore pet. They haven't even updated the page on the site since Saturday. And most of the information there is way out of date anyway. They really should make an official announcement that all WW members have access to rather than relying on Twitter to make all their Announcements. And I still live in NY so I am still prohibited from entering any of their "contests" so how am I suppose to acquire one of these rare pets that they have decided not to sell?
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 03:47 PM   #50

Ginger967 will become famous soon enough

I think in Florida, it is illegal to participate in an online contest.
Ginger967 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
christmascheer was here!, twitter is mean!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: