Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 01:03 PM   #1

kevin is a splendid one to beholdkevin is a splendid one to beholdkevin is a splendid one to beholdkevin is a splendid one to behold

Default More 70s Theme Coming to eStore, Easter Mystery Item

A new front page story has been added:

More 70s Theme Coming to eStore, Easter Mystery Item

Click the image to open in full size.
Earlier this week we told you about a number of new 70s Theme items that were coming to the Ganz eStore soon. Now we can tell you about even more items. Pictured above are the Groovy Digs Dresser, Jivin' TV, Outta Sight Orbital Chair, Sit On It Sofa, and Totally Rad Dining Table. To see more of the 70s Theme, please visit our Theme Guide, HERE.
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Also, the Feels Like Spring Mood Lamp will be coming to the Ganz eStore on April 1st. This new seasonal item is animated, showing a different color each time it is touched.
kevin is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2010, 01:11 PM   #2
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Default Re: More 70s Theme Coming to eStore, Easter Mystery Item

Wow... I'm impressed. These are pretty cool items, and the eStore one is quite interesting as well. I can't wait to see the 70s theme in a room.

Thanks again Kevin!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 01:16 PM   #3
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

oh i love the mood egg! i will pick up a few of these!
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 01:30 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

biddamom is an unknown quantity at this point

Oooh! I Love the lamp! I need to get one!!
biddamom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 01:34 PM   #5
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Wow the lamp looks great . Thanks for the info
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 01:34 PM   #6
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

Hello again Kevin, It is nice to see you are back. I like the 70s, but it doesn't look anything like what we had back then. Well the TV does a little, but ours was a either black or brown, no colors though.

I just wish it wasn't estore.
All4my5girls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 01:41 PM   #7

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

I like the egg, will have to get one for my rabbit's room!
pixie1101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 02:06 PM   #8
I made my avatar

woofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant future

not to impressed with the lamp but i need that tv!!!!!!
woofywoo7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 02:08 PM   #9
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

I'm not a fan of that lamp. Cool 70's furni, though . I like the sofa.

Nice to see you back, Kevin !!
wowewe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 02:09 PM   #10
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

That looks pretty cool! With Easter around the corner this is great news. I wonder how many people are going to get those items in the estore. Oh well! Hopefully this will be controlled! Thanks for the great news!!
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: