Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2009, 07:22 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

ttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Moon Lamp Officially Retires

View Post Originally Posted by UncleTimmay
I wish they would tell us what theme is retiring, instead of just saying that one is. I spent 20000 on the baseball theme because everyone thought it was retiring and now have none of these lamps.
I know!!!- We did the same thing... and then used the rest of our KC to do the same thing with the space theme- but we did get 2 or 3 of everything, so at least with all that KC spent we have 2 lamps. But our accounts are in a sad state in regards to KC!
ttfntigger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2009, 07:26 PM   #52
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

They are still there if you don't clear your cache....earning money to buy more...
pokemon2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 07:26 PM   #53
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

i just got nine of them! i am saving them for at least a yr
(so they are worth more)
SugarFrenzy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 07:34 PM   #54
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by stormtuckergirl
Yeah, maybe if we don't tell them, they'll never take it out. lol
I wish my account still had it!
LOL ......... you are too funny girlfriend!!
peace1430 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 07:57 PM   #55

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

=/
That's kind of strange, but I guess they might consider it part of the space theme?
ButterflyFlower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 08:34 PM   #56
Soapie0

Soapie0 will become famous soon enough

Well, shoot! I guess I should have read this thread all the way through instead of just reading the headline on the main page. I went and bought 18 and according to all of you - add them up and there's hundreds out there. That makes it so not rare anymore! Darn and I just spent 1000 KC! Oh, well. Live and learn.
Soapie0 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 08:38 PM   #57
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Weird... I woulda thought it'd be a bigger item. Well, glad I have it!!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 09:03 PM   #58
ish Upon the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to behold

ughhh. my sis spent like over 20,000 KC just on baseball items, and she spent even more buying all these other small items. and when she was in the trading room... she got desperate for one of those moon lamps and traded a super bed for one... oh well, the value is gonna increase anyways.
webkinzluver<3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 09:23 PM   #59

ttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by pokemon2
They are still there if you don't clear your cache....earning money to buy more...
Never cleared the cache for that reason, but the theme is gone now! Tried the other computer too! Can I borrow yours, lol!
ttfntigger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 10:54 PM   #60
here is my Ostrich?!
Gifted

Cheergal05 is a name known to allCheergal05 is a name known to allCheergal05 is a name known to all

I dedicated an entire room to moon lamps. I plan on hanging on to them for a while to build value so far I have about 75 in my storage room not including the few in random rooms of the house.
Cheergal05 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
good bye old theme!, kevinelevin was here!, moon lamp

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: