Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2009, 05:58 PM   #41
Sausage! :D
Webkinz :)

retheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Moon Lamp Officially Retires

I have one phew XD
retheriolu is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2009, 06:05 PM   #42
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by nicolee1978
i think people are really shocked by this. i was expecting the retired item to be big, expensive and something that would be good for use as a "replica" item in the estore. i did love this lamp though and have a room full of them. i think there are about 20. so, for once i am stocked with a retired item. i'm sure the first and last time that will ever happen!!!!!
Well count me in, I AM shocked too On another thread earlier today someone thought for sure it was the poster!!!! I have lots of posters now , good thing I like them ............ lol
I sure am thankful to everyone who posted that if you haven't cleared your "cache" it will still be available in the W-Store, I stocked up on the Space Theme!!! I just wonder how long it will take Ganz to fix that glitch so that no one can buy anymore!?!
peace1430 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:06 PM   #43
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

thanks for thee anccountment
chipmunk2 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:09 PM   #44

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

What theme was the cow lamp part of and what symbol is it. Would not clearing your cache apply only if you have actually looked at the item recently? Or should I turn of the always look for a new page option?
chiclet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:11 PM   #45
alg1128

alg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of light

some body sent me 2 of those today i was just like WOW OK (:
alg1128 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:34 PM   #46
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

Yep, my cows are very happy that we have several of these!

Click the image to open in full size.
luvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:59 PM   #47
Oh my Squash!
Gift Guru

stormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to behold

Cool! my friend still has the space theme in her Wshop, so she bought 60 of the lamps. Not kidding. LOL!
stormtuckergirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 07:00 PM   #48
Oh my Squash!
Gift Guru

stormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by peace1430
Well count me in, I AM shocked too On another thread earlier today someone thought for sure it was the poster!!!! I have lots of posters now , good thing I like them ............ lol
I sure am thankful to everyone who posted that if you haven't cleared your "cache" it will still be available in the W-Store, I stocked up on the Space Theme!!! I just wonder how long it will take Ganz to fix that glitch so that no one can buy anymore!?!
Yeah, maybe if we don't tell them, they'll never take it out. lol
I wish my account still had it!
stormtuckergirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 07:02 PM   #49
hayley♥williams

WebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to allWebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to allWebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to all

i have one *whew* xD
WebkinzAreSoFun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 07:18 PM   #50
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

I have like 10 of 'em!! So, it's no biggie for me. I ♥ed it!! Oh well. . . Thank's commadore!!
alleycat123 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
good bye old theme!, kevinelevin was here!, moon lamp

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: