Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 07:15 PM   #21
girl power
Webkinz :)

ILuvJB is a jewel in the roughILuvJB is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Monday is the Final Day to Purchase Christmas-Theme Items

thanks for telling me I forgot
ILuvJB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2010, 07:18 PM   #22
Operation Beautiful

Brenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to behold

Oh. That is too bad I was saving up money for tomorrow!!!!
Well, thanks for the heads up, staff. I really appreciate it. I never would have known.

<33 Teija
Brenden90 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:35 PM   #23

kinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of light

The menorahs look lovely in medieval, halloween and the new rare princess theme!

good luck all
kinznewbie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:48 PM   #24
beadprincess is an unknown quantity at this point

I brought the bed(4) and the dining room set. Wished I brought the other window from last year......
beadprincess is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:15 PM   #25
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Would have been great if they had stuck with the original date - the Epiphany and what many consider the real 12th day of Christmas beginning with the night before [Twelfth Night]. Some traditions say the day before. Either way.

Changing dates is really not good news. Especially for those without WI who believe what the WShop says.

Luckily, Asian accts are still selling even though it is already the 5th there.
Just a handful to buy....
Twizzlerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:27 PM   #26

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

i wanted to buy all the ornaments from the estore, but they have not had them since cmas. i did not have the extra money until day after cmas. i know there has to be a lot of kids who did not get them either. they really should let you know when things are not going to be sold.
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:07 PM   #27
i'm on the frontpage
Banned
COOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to behold

WHEW, I just whent on a MAJOR shopping spree i sent all my money from 4 PETS and at least 3 thosand dollars on to other accounts

whew,i sure hope on got everything WHEW I'M POOPED
COOKIESRGOOD is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:56 PM   #28
ooHoo I'm Finally
Gifted

spendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to all

I am stocked up on Christmas Theme!!!
spendergast5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:04 PM   #29
-elies007
Gift Guru

webkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clown

lol i found ya! clicked under wrong one
webkinzmom007 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:26 PM   #30

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by mommalisa
I'm thinking the bed will not return. A new bed for 2010.
I don't think the purple Christmas tree will return, and I am fine with that. This was my first year in WW and I would have loved to have a traditional Christmas tree. I'm hoping they'll offer one again next year (and that it will be glitch-free!!!!!).
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: