Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2010, 09:43 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Modo Condo Theme Changed to Avante Condo Theme, More Items Coming

A new front page story has been added:

Modo Condo Theme Changed to Avante Condo Theme, More Items Coming

When Ganz announced that the Modo Condo Theme would be coming to the Ganz eStore, our members were surprised to see the items show up for sale with the word "Avante" in their names. It appears Ganz has decided to rename the entire theme.
Click the image to open in full size.
In addition to renaming the items, it looks like they've prepared the second-half of the theme for release. Pictured above are the Avante Condo Dresser, Counter, TV, Fridge, Stove, Flooring, Wallpaper, and the Orange Explosion Rug. The Flooring and Wallpaper will be added to our Room Designer tool later today so you can test them out before you buy them.

Remember, to view pictures of all of the eStore items, please visit our Picture Gallery, HERE.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2010, 09:50 AM   #2
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Modo Condo Theme Changed to Avante Condo Theme, More Items Coming

i will trying out the walls/floors for my high end kitchen. i might get the stove and fridge, but that theme is just not for me
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:54 AM   #3
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

I'm with you Jagular. I like the wallpaper and flooring, and even the rug, but I don't like the look of it. Same with the kids theme - too plasticky, IKEA or something. Just too polished maybe.
florida is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:48 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

I like wish it was not at the estore though. Thanks for the pictures.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:26 AM   #5
MOKONA <3
Gifted

laurenbay5 has a spectacular aura aboutlaurenbay5 has a spectacular aura about

Maybe I'll get the walpaper and flooring.
laurenbay5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:24 PM   #6
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I think the wallpaper, flooring and rug may look good for a bathroom for the Topaz Terrier's sink and toilet!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:51 PM   #7
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

OMgosh it is my Great Aunt's Apartment!!!! Hello 1975! It was a good year.
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:05 PM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I do like the wall and floor but not the rest. I hate paying real cash for furniture unless I really like it but usually the wall and floor are reasonbly priced.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:48 PM   #9

froggy0302 is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone know when this will be available in the estore?
froggy0302 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:25 PM   #10
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the great info Justin
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: