Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 09:08 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

Summersun23 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Mocha Pup Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

O em gee! i love the PSI & the PSF !! Makes me hungry ..
Summersun23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2009, 09:17 PM   #52
I'm so happy to be a
Gift Guru

tater61380 is a name known to alltater61380 is a name known to alltater61380 is a name known to all

I haven't bought any of the new pets in a while. This one looks like one I may be interested in though!
tater61380 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:00 PM   #53
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

oh!! too cute!! i am TOTALLY geting it!! also, i have a favor for everyone, does anyone have good names for this dog?? they can either be boy or girl names, also, i am getting a lil'kinz polar bear, i want some ideas for that too, but these polar bear names have to be girl names, thank you!!
alleycat123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:11 PM   #54
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

a PSI that I totally love... even though I'm sick of dogs! The PSI made it, so this puppy just might be on my wish list
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:06 PM   #55
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

LOL! A Chocolate fountain, that's cute! I think this pet is really cute, i may get it!
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:52 PM   #56
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Mochas are my all time favorite coffee...this one is a pet just jor me!!..Love the fountain!!..Thanks so much for the update!!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:56 PM   #57
Live,Love,Laugh

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

That one is sooooooooooo cutie and that chocolate fountain looks yummy.
I just might have to have that one as the newest member to my Webkinz family.
Thank you for the great picture and the information.
gamesareks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 08:58 AM   #58

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Mocha Pup Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

aw! cute! i'm getting that one!!!!! i just don't like chocolate
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:01 AM   #59

patches28 is just really nicepatches28 is just really nice

AWW the psi is sooo cute i like the pet too!@!!@@@@!!!! o

My friend would love that pet
patches28 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:06 AM   #60

chunkerton is an unknown quantity at this point

I promised myself no more webbies but this is going to be the one who breaks me. It is absolutely adorable and I love the PSI and PSF. Goes along with my coffee addiction!!
chunkerton is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: