Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-04-2009, 12:10 AM   #71
Theatre910
Webkinz :)

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Mistletoe Mouse Release Date Confirmed *UPDATE*

I [definite girl] and mom both LOVE the OLD VERSION.

Would have lobbied for 2 of the old version for myself- boy & girl - both wearing hats.

New definitely only works as a girl.

It would have been a real money-maker if they had made real ones in the old version
for sale in stores -- I would have gotten ones for all my cousins.

Ah well, probably just as well... they might have nibbled on the giant [8 oz] Reese's cups I
got for my aunts...
Twizzlerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2009, 03:16 AM   #72
CatPea

peasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective socks

oh dear gussy

here we go again

loved the one with the hat

don't like the new one

I probably would have liked the new one, if I had not seen the old one.

Why not wait before showing us this stuff???

Like the sock monkey. Why is it grey? I am looking at mine right now and it's brown.

Just doesn't make sense to me.

My poor minty reindeer is still wearing her mummy mask.

I'll have to think a while before deciding to buy this mouse... or wait....

maybe they will change it AGAIN before they release it.
peasioux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:26 AM   #73
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

There is another one and he is pretty darn cute! I think they have been listening!!

Should I flag this so we can add to the debate?
Attached Images
File Type: jpgmistletoe mouse.jpg (15.2 KB, 12 views)
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 05:05 AM   #74
Meowme1948
Meowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant future

I liked the mouse with the hat too... Maybe the hat will be a Mrs Birdie gift??hmmmmm
Meowme1948 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 06:23 AM   #75

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

I wish they would make more pet psi's clothing items. This mouse would have been great with the hat AND flower options as it's psi. Removable, that way you could pick one for him and stick it on his head and use the other on another pet. That way everyone's happy
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 07:07 AM   #76
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

I love the new larger star on the head. But I wonder if the boys/men will think it looks too girly? My son has both boy and girl webkinz, but some collectors only like one gender.
I think the mouse is adorable.
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 07:09 AM   #77
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by tarayvonne
I wish they would make more pet psi's clothing items. This mouse would have been great with the hat AND flower options as it's psi. Removable, that way you could pick one for him and stick it on his head and use the other on another pet. That way everyone's happy
Nice idea! It would also make some people buy two of the wintermint mouse so they could have a queen and king of winterland!
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 07:11 AM   #78

soccerwebie2233 is an unknown quantity at this point

i just wanna talk about how it looks i think the old version better with the hat. idk y ganz always changes the webkin after they like first show it. Just like the sock monkey even though i really dont like sock monkeys it was cuter with the brown now its real ugly woth the gray. Oh remember last year when the minty reindeer came out and i think they had shown the green nose for it. Then suddenly it had a red nose. Everybody disliked the red nose and protested. one way they did was put that years halloween gift the mummy wrap mask so it cover the nose. yaa maybe ganz should find a way for us 2 like pick whatever webie out of 2 desiens and whatever one gets the most wins simple. this is my opinion. its not a huge deal. everythang else in ebkinz ROCKZ!!!
soccerwebie2233 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 07:54 AM   #79
Sausage! :D

retheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to behold

That hat was ugly....
retheriolu is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:04 AM   #80

pometogirl1213 is just really nicepometogirl1213 is just really nice

Angry Re: Mistletoe Mouse Release Date Confirmed *UPDATE*

I liked the old version better.
pometogirl1213 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread