Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-03-2009, 05:07 PM   #11
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Mistletoe Mouse Release Date Confirmed *UPDATE*

I liked the hat better. XD
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2009, 05:10 PM   #12
ants Edward Cullens
Webkinz :)

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by coolawesomeAbby
I liked the hat better. XD
Me too. The star one just looks weird.

View Post Originally Posted by Kenzielemur
Okay thanks ganz you saved me $12.50 I no longer want it lol.

I liked him better with that hat.

lol
coolchic775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:10 PM   #13
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Here we go again... Their ideas are awesome, then they change it somehow, and make everyone mad, LOL.
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:11 PM   #14
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

I like the new one better, although anyone who planned to make the mouse a boy might be disappointed.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:11 PM   #15

JMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to all

i' m getting it this weekend. I like both versions.
JMHAMMER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:12 PM   #16
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by coolchic775
Me too. The star one just looks weird.
It's a poinsettia.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:14 PM   #17
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

It looks as though they just took the hat away. I still like it and have a hat I can put on it. Mine is going to be a gril, anyway.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:14 PM   #18
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

I like the new one better but i can see how people might be upset over the change. they need to stop changing pictures like this, it confuses people
batty42 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:20 PM   #19

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I like the new one a lot better! I didn't like how the first one had a hat attached to it.. Kinda silly I love the new one; it's adorable!
ButterflyFlower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:25 PM   #20
Heatherblaze Of LC

collielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of light

i like the new change on the mouse. but Ganz should know better than to update an eStore pet. remember what happened last year with the minty reindeer??? but, still, they have a right to change a pet if they want.
collielollie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
redstar55wuzhere

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: