Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-29-2012, 06:36 PM   #51
nsoroma79
Webkinz :)

Nsoroma79 is a name known to allNsoroma79 is a name known to allNsoroma79 is a name known to all

Default Re: Mirror Mirror Promotional Comes to Webkinz World

I don't understand, I was able to do the promo on my Asian account today. I got a magnolia tree. On my DD account we got the Ruby Apple and on mine and the other 2, we got the top hat.

It's a neat promo, but man oh man... I spend over an hour a day trying to get promos for 5 accounts. geeze. lol I guess if I didn't have to log in 3 times just to get one item, it would go much faster.
Nsoroma79 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-29-2012, 06:37 PM   #52
ill always love her

skullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonder

Oooh, the prizes seem really nice!
skullnbows17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:24 PM   #53
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

The Mirror, Mirror room seems to have disappeared from the clubhouse on my accounts... I even went back to accounts I'd won prizes on earlier and it was gone...

Is this going on with anyone else?
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:45 PM   #54
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Awesome! Thank you for the newz! I can't wait to win some prizes!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:46 PM   #55

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

OH NO!!!!!!!! I CAN"T BELIEVE THIS!..................They are doing ANOTHER promo for a movie that has NOTHING to do with webkinz.........Excluding Canadians and the rest of the world.
FYI Ganz- kids don't understand contracts but they do understand being LEFT OUT.
Sad, We won't be seeing this movie anyway, we are too poor after buying all of our uber
expensive Webkinz LOL
Oh well, I hope I can get a few of these USA only prizes somehow

I don't see the room in the clubhouse???
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:19 PM   #56
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

ooh yay! I love when they have stuff in the clubhouse!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:21 PM   #57
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

I got in the room in the clubhouse, got a candied apple but couldn't get the movie to show. I'm probably doing something wrong but it shouldn't be this complicated.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:38 PM   #58
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Not fair! I feel the very most left out Im not Canadian or American, nor' do I live in Canada or America, so there is no Webkinz here or anything to do with Webkinz here and we're always left out with things like these!! It's soooooo dissapointing! >:'L

Im either going to have to try and figure something out or go trading again! I hate trading now!
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:41 PM   #59
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

For me...I can only see the room in firefox. In crome it does not exist. I found it both in regular kinzchat and kinzchat+. On all 4 accounts I got the same hat. I hope I get something else tomorrow.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:42 PM   #60
jillblitwin
lovinpinkxoxojbl is a glorious beacon of lightlovinpinkxoxojbl is a glorious beacon of lightlovinpinkxoxojbl is a glorious beacon of light

I haven't found the fancy floating mirror on webkinz yet to get the apple pop is anyone else having trouble? I am only still getting the floating Lorax heads that give you marshmallows. I got both the video prize and prize from the table in the clubhouse for the movie, but I haven't found the fancy floating mirror yet :/ Any tips or suggestions?
lovinpinkxoxojbl is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, jellydonut!, slow down ganz

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: