Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-17-2012, 08:02 PM   #191
Webkinz :)

arteme is a splendid one to beholdarteme is a splendid one to beholdarteme is a splendid one to beholdarteme is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Mirror Mirror Promotional Comes to Webkinz World

Great! The link is MUCH faster than going through the clubhouse! Thanks for posting it here!
arteme is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2012, 11:40 PM   #192
Tinkerbell52

Tinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond repute

I saw your comment reference the Canadians and being very tired right now, am not able to research the matter. However, I was one of the members who received a "Chipette Dress" for the Canadians. So I am very interested in helping them anyway I can. My name is "Tinkerbell52", would you please provide me with the details and how I can help our fellow Canadians? Thank you so much! Happy St. Patrick's Day to You!
Tinkerbell52 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:41 PM   #193

AllyBelle15 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by mygaga55
I cleared my cache and I have no mirror mirror room either. Also in the US.
Same here hon. I don't know what going on.
AllyBelle15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 06:15 PM   #194
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

The Mirror Mirror room is back in the clubhouse...
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:54 PM   #195
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

I have never been able to see the mirror mirror room, i am in the us, and have cleared cache a million times. finally saw the ad and got to see the movie that way, and did all 3 accounts by just reloading the page and not having to exit out or open multiple tabs. only saw the floating mirrors 2 days of the promo. plus, the floating zodiacs on webkinz news mostly did not work for me either, as well as the pink peek a newz, which actually works, but still shows as the patty one, despite multiple cache clearing. Ugh. A lot of frustration!
wikkikinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:02 AM   #196

ladycayte will become famous soon enough

Hi-
I know I've seen it somewhere, but cannot seem to find it- can someone please tell me the name I use to friend request WebkinzInsider on Webkinz World?

I have a lot of extras from the recent Mirror, Mirror promos, and I know it was open only to US members, so I figure eventually WI will have a giveaway of the stuff to members outside the US...

So, I would like to send WI my extras, and would really appreciate if someone could let me know how?

Thanks!

ladycayte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:28 AM   #197
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by ladycayte
Hi-
I know I've seen it somewhere, but cannot seem to find it- can someone please tell me the name I use to friend request WebkinzInsider on Webkinz World?

I have a lot of extras from the recent Mirror, Mirror promos, and I know it was open only to US members, so I figure eventually WI will have a giveaway of the stuff to members outside the US...

So, I would like to send WI my extras, and would really appreciate if someone could let me know how?

Thanks!

I think this is the link that can help you..
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-find-735383/
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:19 PM   #198

ladycayte will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
I think this is the link that can help you..
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-find-735383/

Thank you very much!

ladycayte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 06:50 PM   #199
BrendaandGus is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
WIGiftz is the donation account for WI giveaways/contests.....send a Friend request from your kinzphone to that account name.
I sent a friend request but didn't get it accepted. I'm so confused. Can someone please give me step by step directions? Thanks!
BrendaandGus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:43 AM   #200

~SelenaKitty7~ will become famous soon enough

Angry Re: Mirror Mirror Promotional Comes to Webkinz World

I can't go on the account, but i have a U.S. account.
Is this happening to anyone else?
~SelenaKitty7~ is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, jellydonut!, slow down ganz

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: