Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-29-2012, 12:14 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

traaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guide

Default Re: Mirror Mirror Promotional Comes to Webkinz World

Not in US, unfortunately, but oh well! Does anybody have a picture of the winged throne? I'm curious to see what it looks like.
traaav is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-29-2012, 12:15 PM   #12

adrib had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googleadrib had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googleadrib had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
adrib had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googleadrib had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googleadrib had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

WI Subscriber

one more pic
Attached Images
File Type: jpgAPPLE RED.jpg (103.1 KB, 86 views)
adrib is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:15 PM   #13
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is beyond words2WebbiesMomz is beyond words2WebbiesMomz is beyond words2WebbiesMomz is beyond words
2WebbiesMomz is beyond words2WebbiesMomz is beyond words2WebbiesMomz is beyond words2WebbiesMomz is beyond words2WebbiesMomz is beyond words2WebbiesMomz is beyond words2WebbiesMomz is beyond words2WebbiesMomz is beyond words2WebbiesMomz is beyond words

View Post Originally Posted by mygaga55
I cleared my cache and I have no mirror mirror room either. Also in the US.
Do you have the ads disabled? If you are in the US, you usually have to have ads on for the videos to work. Hope this gets resolved for you!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:20 PM   #14
ell Hi. Im CgRocks13

cg7gg is sweet stuff
cg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuff

Gosh slow down GANZ.
cg7gg is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:27 PM   #15
1 dAy W/O SHOES

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by cg7gg
Gosh slow down GANZ.

A M E N
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:30 PM   #16

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Well, I can't get it to work on IE, but it works on Google Chrome... but it took quite a few tries. Even when I got the video to work, sometimes the questions wouldn't come up. It takes a lot of patience.
Seriously Ganz???
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:30 PM   #17

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

so many cool prizes i wil probably have to make a snow white room
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:31 PM   #18

mygaga55 is a champion of all thingsmygaga55 is a champion of all thingsmygaga55 is a champion of all things
mygaga55 is a champion of all thingsmygaga55 is a champion of all thingsmygaga55 is a champion of all thingsmygaga55 is a champion of all thingsmygaga55 is a champion of all thingsmygaga55 is a champion of all thingsmygaga55 is a champion of all thingsmygaga55 is a champion of all thingsmygaga55 is a champion of all thingsmygaga55 is a champion of all thingsmygaga55 is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
I don't even have a mirror mirror room.

Just cleared cache and went back still no sign of a mirror mirror room. I am in US.
When I saw this on WKN I also went and did not see it.
I just called Ganz and they are looking into why the US isn't getting the mirror mirror room. They needed my ip address also. The man said he would call me back as soon as he can find out something.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:36 PM   #19

Tia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonder

boo hooo hoooo..... I love Snow White and can't wait to see the movie.

But I live in Sweden and even though we get to view the movie at the cinema too for some reason they think we don't need to be a part of advertising promo's. I know it isn't Ganz' fault but it is pretty sad.
I just hope my 4 and 6 year old don't see... just thanking the heavens it wasn't their favourites, cinderella or ariel.
Tia218 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:36 PM   #20
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

Hope usa kinzfairy friend will help the non usa members...
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, jellydonut!, slow down ganz

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: