Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-16-2012, 03:12 PM   #181
Eternal Summer
Webkinz :)

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Default Re: Mirror Mirror Promotional Comes to Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
If you live in the US and have an Asian account, then you were able to see the room (unless you had the glitch).

If you wait on the Newspaper page for Nafaria (wait about 6 minutes & do NOT load your dock) then she should not poof if she is going to show up for you for the day. Good luck!
Glitch central here. We have a laundry list of things we have missed out on due to the issues. I'm not sure it is even worth calling as they probably would not believe all the problems. And we've cleaned everything and upgraded to the latest & greatest browsers all to no avail. Thnx for the info on Nafaria. Was doing that last time and it worked, some of the time. This time around was not having problems till last few days. Ah well. With all the money Ganz is making on the advertisements & promotions, we have to acknowledge that they will no longer meet the needs of us, their WW account holder - - or we have walk away from it all.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2012, 04:46 PM   #182
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

hmmm the mirror mirror room is gone in the clubhouse on my asian account....

I have not seen any floating mirrors on any accounts? If anyone did see one, they are very lucky
kkred411 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:57 PM   #183
BrendaandGus is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
The fine print is US accounts only

HOWEVER, I clearly remember the selfless generous Canadian-only Chipette contest members here, and I can only hope that we US members will reciprocate and start gifting WIGIFTZ.
I am so proud to be a member on a Forum where the spirit is a family-like team.
Please don't get discouraged fellow Canadians, I am certain your US friends will help you like you helped us

I have 2 accounts and both won the eared hat. I am more than happy to donate them!

WIGIFTZ - you've got mail

I have several of the winged thrones and the vanity. I would share if we were friends. what is WIGIFTZ?
BrendaandGus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:59 PM   #184
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by BrendaandGus
I have several of the winged thrones and the vanity. I would share if we were friends. what is WIGIFTZ?
WIGiftz is the donation account for WI giveaways/contests.....send a Friend request from your kinzphone to that account name.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 06:04 PM   #185
BrendaandGus is on a distinguished road

Oh so if I gift them to insider then they can give them away? That's cool!
BrendaandGus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:10 AM   #186

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Although the room is gone there is now an AD on WW and you click it to open a new window with the video challenge and answer the questions. You can click it multiple times to open up as many as you need to do each account. It is not the ad they had running before but one that says play now.

So we can still play and get our prizes!!!!!!!!!!!!

862910747620689911.jpg

Here is the image

Last edited by junebugwebkinz; 03-17-2012 at 01:10 AM..
junebugwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:11 AM   #187

DMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socks

I noticed the Mirror Mirror room was gone from the clubhouse
BUT, found some Mirror Mirror ads running in Webkinz World that allowed me to do the same video challenge to win a prize.
(American account using IE)
Don't know how long these will last?
just wanted to share the info.... good luck everyone....
DMTig is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:21 AM   #188
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by junebugwebkinz
Although the room is gone there is now an AD on WW and you click it to open a new window with the video challenge and answer the questions. You can click it multiple times to open up as many as you need to do each account. It is not the ad they had running before but one that says play now.

So we can still play and get our prizes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachment 236850

Here is the image
I was so thrilled to see that ad this morning. It's the first time we have been able to get any prizes from this promotion since it started as we never saw the room in the clubhouse. This was a nice bonus! Happy over virtual items. Go firgure. Very happy!
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:05 PM   #189

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

http://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/mirror-mirror/

The wise man will add the link to their bookmarks so they can EASILY play the video each day instead of relying on the ever-unreliable Ganz!!!

Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 03:07 PM   #190
Gift Trainee

Arbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks, J-Mom. I wasn't able to get into the videos today (kept telling me my browser is out of date) but your link works just fine! Was able to do all 4 kid accounts plus both of mine in just minutes without struggling. You're grrreat!
Arbee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, jellydonut!, slow down ganz

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: