Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2012, 07:39 PM   #171
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Mirror Mirror Promotional Comes to Webkinz World

For all of you members who are seeing the room but unable to get the video to play..Please try this link...Webkinz World - Come In and Play it worked on google chrome and opera for us....after clearing cache, cookies, and site preferences if you have problems closing popup windows...try viewing at 110 or plus this link worked for us ..please give it a try!!
I also sent this link to other members who had the same problem..and each and every one said it worked for them...
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2012, 12:33 AM   #172
Unregistered

I can hardly wait!
Old 03-15-2012, 01:28 PM   #173
jamlamb7
Webkinz :)

jamlamb7 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by TNVOLS
For all of you members who are seeing the room but unable to get the video to play..Please try this link...Webkinz World - Come In and Play it worked on google chrome and opera for us....after clearing cache, cookies, and site preferences if you have problems closing popup windows...try viewing at 110 or plus this link worked for us ..please give it a try!!
I also sent this link to other members who had the same problem..and each and every one said it worked for them...
IT WORKED IT WORKED IT WORKED! the first time i got it to work! yay!!!
jamlamb7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:21 AM   #174
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

Is the mirror mirror room gone? It is no longer appearing in the clubhouse in my Asian accounts. was the 16th the last day for it?
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 11:52 AM   #175
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by luxurytime
Is the mirror mirror room gone? It is no longer appearing in the clubhouse in my Asian accounts. was the 16th the last day for it?
Yes, the 16th is the last day for it (which gave Asian accounts 1 less day than the rest, since it did NOT appear on Asian accounts 1 day earlier than the rest). The 16th is what the article said in WKN; but they also said that the WW floating mirrors would be til the 30th and those are already gone.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:39 PM   #176
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Yes, the 16th is the last day for it (which gave Asian accounts 1 less day than the rest, since it did NOT appear on Asian accounts 1 day earlier than the rest). The 16th is what the article said in WKN; but they also said that the WW floating mirrors would be til the 30th and those are already gone.
I was wondering about this, since I looked at the article again and only saw the dates for the floating mirrors and not the Mirror Mirror promotion. I miss the room on my Asian account...

I haven't seen a ton of floating mirrors, either, so that hasn't been a huge bonus for me. At least that was just a food, so I'm OK with the few I do have. I like the items from the actual promotion, though, so I'll miss those.
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:49 PM   #177
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by LuvMarshmallow
I was wondering about this, since I looked at the article again and only saw the dates for the floating mirrors and not the Mirror Mirror promotion. I miss the room on my Asian account...

I haven't seen a ton of floating mirrors, either, so that hasn't been a huge bonus for me. At least that was just a food, so I'm OK with the few I do have. I like the items from the actual promotion, though, so I'll miss those.
The first time they posted the WKN article, the Mirror Mirror room was til the 16th. Now, there is a "repeat" article that has the dates changed. Says floaters til 13th & Mirror Mirror room til the 30th! But, Asian accounts are no longer seeing the Mirror Mirror room, so the 30th is probably a typo!
Old 03-16-2012, 02:05 PM   #178
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I'm confused. I thought the room was only a US promotion. Or was that the floating mirrors? Regardless, none of our accounts were able to see the mirror room. And it took many days till we finally saw a couple of floating mirrors. What a complete disappointment this was. And Nafaria is back to poofing again, after working for a few days. It's hard to stay postive about Webkinz with the plethora of problems.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 02:23 PM   #179
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by GPX Navigators
I'm confused. I thought the room was only a US promotion. Or was that the floating mirrors? Regardless, none of our accounts were able to see the mirror room. And it took many days till we finally saw a couple of floating mirrors. What a complete disappointment this was. And Nafaria is back to poofing again, after working for a few days. It's hard to stay postive about Webkinz with the plethora of problems.
If you live in the US and have an Asian account, then you were able to see the room (unless you had the glitch).

If you wait on the Newspaper page for Nafaria (wait about 6 minutes & do NOT load your dock) then she should not poof if she is going to show up for you for the day. Good luck!
Old 03-16-2012, 03:03 PM   #180
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

I called just after 10am ET (Asian Sat start) & rep asked supervisor who said today was last day,
and since Asians in Saturday they are correctly not showing.

Lá Féile Naomh Pádraig
Happy St. Patrick's Day - March 17th

Support the NO SOPA movement - stay aware of upcoming legislation.
Member: Save the Twinkees! & other Hostess treats. Join in the Are You Game? section.
Twizzlerz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, jellydonut!, slow down ganz

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: