Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-08-2012, 10:30 PM   #151
We Love
Webkinz :)

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: Mirror Mirror Promotional Comes to Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by Jennifer36
I found the floating Mirror tonight!!!
I was on my dd's account waiting for the Leprechaun in a Yellow Mirror Mirror room and
one came floating down for us, as well! Totally surprised me and my dd was *VERY*
happy!
angelgurl1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2012, 11:05 PM   #152

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

I have seen floating mirrors only on my Asian accounts today, none on any other account before then. They are pretty infrequent
mayapal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:46 AM   #153

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I just saw one float by on my NA account at 10:30, having been on for about 15 minutes.

They are on a 15 minute schedule. Good luck!

Last edited by Beautykinz; 03-09-2012 at 10:46 AM..
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:27 PM   #154

traaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guide

Are floating mirrors also US only, or available to everybody?
traaav is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 01:51 PM   #155

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I live in the US, but I would think that it'd be available to everyone. Not sure if Ganz can limit floaties....yet
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 03:23 PM   #156
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

I have read this whole thread and tried every trick in the book, but we STILL do not have the Mirror Mirror room showing in the clubhouse.....this is very upsetting to the kids and afterall isn't that what Webkinz is suppose to be about???? I really don't know what the issue could be.....I have tried FF, and IE...cleared my cache, deleted everything I could think of....re-booted the computer and still no room......very, very upsetting!
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 03:53 PM   #157
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Floating mirrors are flying for us today for the first time --every ten minutes. ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:04 PM   #158
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Thanks for letting us know! Unfortunatly, Canadians are excluded again from this event.
fishypuffy123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:12 PM   #159
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Darlabell
I have read this whole thread and tried every trick in the book, but we STILL do not have the Mirror Mirror room showing in the clubhouse.....this is very upsetting to the kids and afterall isn't that what Webkinz is suppose to be about???? I really don't know what the issue could be.....I have tried FF, and IE...cleared my cache, deleted everything I could think of....re-booted the computer and still no room......very, very upsetting!
I was having exactly the same problems with Mirror Mirror using those two browsers. I finally read a suggestion that I download Google Chrome, and lo & behold, it worked!!! I can now access the Mirror Mirror room on Chrome. It still doesn't show up on either FF or IE, so once a day, I do all my accounts on Chrome for the Mirror Mirror room.
Good luck to you.
Serena is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:17 PM   #160
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

The mirrors seem to be available on all accounts. They appear at 15 minute intervals so choose an account that needs decoration

View Post Originally Posted by Serena
I was having exactly the same problems with Mirror Mirror using those two browsers. I finally read a suggestion that I download Google Chrome, and lo & behold, it worked!!! I can now access the Mirror Mirror room on Chrome. It still doesn't show up on either FF or IE, so once a day, I do all my accounts on Chrome for the Mirror Mirror room.
Good luck to you.
Opera works too

View Post Originally Posted by fishypuffy123
Thanks for letting us know! Unfortunatly, Canadians are excluded again from this event.
I can see them on my Canadian accounts.

It takes 15 minutes before they show up
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, jellydonut!, slow down ganz

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: