Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-07-2012, 06:24 PM   #141
Webkinz :)

Melaniee_ will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Mirror Mirror Promotional Comes to Webkinz World

ugh. I can't get it to work today, and it didn't work yesterday either.
I've tried every day since they had the room up and it's only worked twice, and I had to log on in my browser. >
this is disappointing~
Melaniee_ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2012, 06:44 PM   #142

August kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hard
August kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hard

I can't get the video to work either. I've cleared my cashe and tried different browsers. Nothing works. I can get the apples but not the video. Hopefully they fix this soon!
August is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:21 PM   #143
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Does any one know if Ganz has said anything about the Mirror Mirror room that is not showing up for those in the US who have everything set correctly on their accounts? I have seen no word from them. Not one of our accounts can see the room.

I wonder if the movie company that is paying for all this advertising knows how frustrated we are becoming becasue of Ganz's inability to correctly program this promotion. Same goes for the Lorax and the debacle that was. Kind of makes us not want to see the movies.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:26 PM   #144

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

So hang on....I wasn't too interested in this promotion because I live in Canada and I am really, really sick of the discrimination for whatever reason Ganz wants to use to explain it. I've just given up caring about these things, except I make a note of which movies or what have you are being discriminatory and my family never bothers to go see or buy anything being "pushed" in this way.

But tonight I was looking at the Leprechaun tracking thread as I logged in and it told me he was in the Mirror room. I didn't think anything of it until I went to the clubhouse and couldn't find that room anywhere.

Then I looked a little more closely at the WI posting about this "contest".

So....not only are we in Canada - home of Ganz - not allowed to participate in the giveaways for this movie but we're not even allowed into the ROOM?

That is beyond ridiculous. So when the leprechaun is in there....we're not allowed to find him. Utter nonsense.

Thank you for listening.
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:49 PM   #145

traaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Pengo
So hang on....I wasn't too interested in this promotion because I live in Canada and I am really, really sick of the discrimination for whatever reason Ganz wants to use to explain it. I've just given up caring about these things, except I make a note of which movies or what have you are being discriminatory and my family never bothers to go see or buy anything being "pushed" in this way.

But tonight I was looking at the Leprechaun tracking thread as I logged in and it told me he was in the Mirror room. I didn't think anything of it until I went to the clubhouse and couldn't find that room anywhere.

Then I looked a little more closely at the WI posting about this "contest".

So....not only are we in Canada - home of Ganz - not allowed to participate in the giveaways for this movie but we're not even allowed into the ROOM?

That is beyond ridiculous. So when the leprechaun is in there....we're not allowed to find him. Utter nonsense.

Thank you for listening.
It really isn't Ganz's fault that Mirror Mirror is an American-only promotion - that's the movie itself's doing. They specify where they want the ad-related stuff to go, and Webkinz has to abide by that or risk breach of contract. (Although, with all the glitches, including this Canadian being able to access the room while many Americans cannot, I doubt the sponsor will be very happy with Ganz.)

I wasn't around for it, but apparently there was a similar Canada-only promotion in the past; I'm sure American users were annoyed during that time, too.

I do think it's unfair that the Leprechaun can go into rooms not everybody is able to access, however. That was definitely uncool of Ganz. The only silver lining is that the Leprechaun goes into rooms for a mere minute at a time, so you should be able to find him fairly easily, even without access to Mirror Mirror.
traaav is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:36 PM   #146
Diabetes Awareness

jnut1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Odd enough I don't have one of these rooms in my account.
jnut1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:57 PM   #147
Diabetes Awareness

Angel_tOriginal is a jewel in the roughAngel_tOriginal is a jewel in the rough

If it makes you feel any better most of the US accounts aren't getting the Mirror Mirror room either, and we were promised it. I called Ganz on another topic and asked them about it while I had them on the phone and they could or wouldn't tell me anything.
Angel_tOriginal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:31 AM   #148
Lil Kinz

TheWrenSings is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd just like to say, I'm in Canada and I managed to access the Promotion, so don't give up without trying
TheWrenSings is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:43 AM   #149

Candybear is a jewel in the roughCandybear is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Angel_tOriginal
If it makes you feel any better most of the US accounts aren't getting the Mirror Mirror room either, and we were promised it. I called Ganz on another topic and asked them about it while I had them on the phone and they could or wouldn't tell me anything.
Hi all, I could not access the room on one of my accounts (it didn't show up at all) and I called Ganz. Turns out that my third party ad thing was turned "on", blocking them from being able to add the room to my account. When I turned that option on, allowing the ads, the room appeared! I hope this helps!
Candybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:45 PM   #150
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

I found the floating Mirror tonight!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

And this is what I got!

Click the image to open in full size.
Jennifer36 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, jellydonut!, slow down ganz

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: