Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2012, 12:16 PM   #131
Webkinz :)

My4Sweeties is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Mirror Mirror Promotional Comes to Webkinz World

So I got prizes from the Mirror Mirror room in the clubhouse on March 1 & 2 and today, that event room doesn't exist for me! Gr-r-r-r-r-r-r-r! I hate it when these things happen!
My4Sweeties is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2012, 01:00 PM   #132
waterlily854

MetallicOrchid is on a distinguished road

Well, thanks anyway guys. But none of that works for me. Good grief Ganz! At this rate my family and I won't be getting any prizes at all!

I sure hope they fix it before the promotion is over, I'd like to get at least one decent thing besides a candy apple.
MetallicOrchid is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:08 AM   #133
makenzie317
Lil Kinz
MMaKe is an unknown quantity at this point

I know how to get into the mirrior mirrior room! I got on in IE. if you have an account in a different time zone, like i do, you can get in. i live in the USA and have an asin account on KC and i can get in.i am not sure about other timezones. i will find out and tell everyone if it works on a europe timezone.GOING TO RESHERCH.
MMaKe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:25 AM   #134

Candybear is a jewel in the roughCandybear is a jewel in the rough

I just want to know how do we give some of the extra items that we receive to our fellow Canadian WI'ers??
Candybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:16 PM   #135
Diabetes Awareness

Angel_tOriginal is a jewel in the roughAngel_tOriginal is a jewel in the rough

I thought this promotion was suppose to run until March 16th? It's only the 4th and when I went to the clubhouse the event room was gone. Hello Ganz.
Angel_tOriginal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:57 PM   #136
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Angel_tOriginal
I thought this promotion was suppose to run until March 16th? It's only the 4th and when I went to the clubhouse the event room was gone. Hello Ganz.
You aren't alone. Some of us have never seen the rooms, and others have seen them and then they disappeared. If you have gotten items already, count yourself as lucky. We have yet to see the room, or anything floating.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:59 PM   #137
jillblitwin
lovinpinkxoxojbl is a glorious beacon of lightlovinpinkxoxojbl is a glorious beacon of lightlovinpinkxoxojbl is a glorious beacon of light

I am just wondering what the floating mirrors are for this movie promotion? It says "click on floating mirrors in webkinz world to get a apple pop?" I haven't seen any floating mirrors on my screen yet like the previous floating Lorax head that gives you marshmallows... Has anyone found anything on this? I have gotten both prizes in the clubhouse, and the prize on the table is a "candied apple". The floating mirrors are supposed to give you an "apple pop" but I haven't seen anything yet?
lovinpinkxoxojbl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 12:51 PM   #138

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by traaav
Not in US, unfortunately, but oh well! Does anybody have a picture of the winged throne? I'm curious to see what it looks like.
Click the image to open in full size.

The Majestic Dining Chair from the w-shop is on the left, the Winged Queen Throne is on the right.

View Post Originally Posted by Candybear
I just want to know how do we give some of the extra items that we receive to our fellow Canadian WI'ers??
Send a Friend Request to WIGiftz. That is Webkinz Insider's account. They might have a contest for those outside the US.

Last edited by Beautykinz; 03-06-2012 at 12:51 PM..
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:57 AM   #139

Candybear is a jewel in the roughCandybear is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by 2WebbiesMomz
I sent Hop and Judy Moody...was already remembering this "friend" on my list! WI friends are the best because we do look out for each other!
I would also like to donate some items that I received, but I am not sure how. I will have the check the FAQ's. I can't imagine not being able to participate in a promotion like this one!!

I just realized that someone replied to my post, sorry about that!! I am a bit slow today

Last edited by Candybear; 03-07-2012 at 08:57 AM..
Candybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:46 AM   #140

traaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guide

I'm in Canada, but today when I went to the Clubhouse to get the Leprechaun, I saw the Mirror Mirror room. I got a candy apple and a prize from the video - did this happen to any other Canadians?
traaav is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, jellydonut!, slow down ganz

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: