Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2012, 01:59 PM   #121
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Mirror Mirror Promotional Comes to Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by luxurytime
has anyone gotten the blue dress yet? I am dying to see a picture. I wish they would show a complete list of prizes that can be won.
yes, I have won a dress. Below is a photo for your viewing, I wish you the best of luck in winning it

Click the image to open in full size.
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2012, 02:54 PM   #122
Lil Kinz

letsgopensgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Can anyone help me with the Lorax quest! It still will not work on my computer. So if you can tell me how to fix it or to send me them that would be great. Thanks!
letsgopensgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 03:06 PM   #123

geochick will become famous soon enough

Finally was able to do the mirror video! This worked for me on Firefox:

Get your prizes and whatever shows up next

Clear your cache, cookies and all history

Go to clubhouse and hopefully you will find the mirror room with a working video.

The real test for me will be to see if this works tomorrow.............
geochick is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:49 PM   #124
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

Finally this morning, after trying my desktop computer and both laptops, I was able to not only get into the Mirror Mirror Clubhouse room, but also to see the video and win the prize! My advice: use a fast loading computer, clear your cache before you go to the Clubhouse, and make sure your Flash player is up to date with the latest version. That's the combination that finally worked for me. Good luck, everyone!

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 07:37 PM   #125
waterlily854

MetallicOrchid is on a distinguished road

Well, I tried every possible combo everyone suggested and I STILL can't get the video to work. I've tried two different computers, several different browsers, cleared everything three times, and tried all this every day for three days. I can see the room and get the apple, but no working video. Not to mention this is the third mishap in several days. Has anyone else had any other things go wrong? I'm missing the newest challenge as well as the second Lorax box and was wondering if it is possibly connected to everything else.

*sigh* Ganz, work your magic.
MetallicOrchid is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:40 PM   #126
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

For all you members who are seeing the room but not able to get the video to play...Please try this link Webkinz World - Come In and Play 2 days of knocking my head and pulling my hair out..this was the only thing I hadn't tried..it worked on Opera and Chrome..didn't try any other browser....I don't like using this link because the ads cover part of the WW screen and sometimes you have to log in multiple times because you can't close some of the windows...but..this did work for us...Hope this will help many of you out there...Good Luck!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:10 PM   #127
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by geochick

Go to clubhouse and hopefully you will find the mirror room with a working video.

Thank you Thank you Thank you

I tried your advice and it worked and I got the princess cloak woo hoo!!! One thing I had not done was clear cookies.

Rep to you for sharing!!!
florida is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 01:42 AM   #128
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by luxurytime
What is the boris tree people are talking about? Can I see a picture?
They were talking about the Boris tee-shirt. It was the last Adventure Park floaty prize in WKN.

On the Mirror Mirror video, I've only been able to see it when using Chrome. I normally use FF on my webkinz accounts (because dock items jump all over the screen in Chrome) and also tried IE, but only Chrome would -- slowly -- open the video clip.

Still just getting floating Lomax marshmallows on accounts too.
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 11:11 AM   #129
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by geochick

Many, many, many thanks! This actually worked for me on IE... and I'm hoping maybe it will help Nafaria show up on some accounts... *sigh*
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 11:28 AM   #130
PwUsFK3R

Angry Re: Mirror Mirror Promotional Comes to Webkinz World

i have five separate Webkinz accounts and am in the U S and not one of my
accounts has the Mirror Mirror Room. Just curious

Tags
double d scotland, jellydonut!, slow down ganz

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: