Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2012, 08:21 AM   #111
Webkinz :)

kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!

Question Re: Mirror Mirror Promotional Comes to Webkinz World

Going to try to reach Ganz today. If anyone gets a response as to why so many cannot view the video, please post their answer.

Also, if we are able to get the prized, where can we send them here on insider to help those who are not included in the promotion "zone".
I'm sure plenty of folks will help!
kewaldo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2012, 09:53 AM   #112
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

Default Re: Mirror Mirror Promotional Comes to Webkinz World

What is the boris tree people are talking about? Can I see a picture?
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:04 AM   #113
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

I was really getting upset as I couldn't click on the movie but tried my Safari browser on my laptop and it works perfectly. Maybe Snow White doesn't like Internet Explorer LOL.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:07 AM   #114
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

It also works with Firefox!
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:14 AM   #115

Sammymc has a spectacular aura about

I'm so confused. The Mirror Mirror room was available on All four of our accounts yesterday. I got in and got prizes just fine. Today, my main account has it and the other three don't! Same computer. Same browser. I tried clearing the cache and trying again and it's still MIA in the other three accounts. Getting so frustrated! Also STILL can't get through to Ganz on their phone line about NOT getting the first Lorax box on any of the 4 accounts! Sigh..

Also I saw this ad on Webkinz newz. It has most of the prizes pictured.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg8493378130259805776.jpg (52.7 KB, 28 views)

Last edited by Sammymc; 03-02-2012 at 11:14 AM..
Sammymc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:23 AM   #116

geochick will become famous soon enough

Still cannot even see the Mirror room in the clubhouse!!! Have tried four browsers, 2 desktops and the laptop. All have the latest browsers, clear caches, and still nothing. What on earth is going to happen when leprechaun hunting is added to the mix???? Never had problems until the Lorax came along. Please GANZ work your magic today and fix the problem................
geochick is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:32 AM   #117
Diabetes Awareness

beaverlee is on a distinguished road

Canada can view mirror mirror. You have to have the ads enabled to play this game. You also have to have ads enabled to get the lorax gift boxes.

two of our accounts hadn't turned off their ads, so I was able to figure this out. we do operate with firefox, if that makes any difference. I called ganz yesterday, they couldn't turn my ads back on, so... I ended up opening two new accounts so I can play mirror mirror.

Last edited by beaverlee; 03-02-2012 at 11:32 AM..
beaverlee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:11 PM   #118
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

okay, i just downloaded firefox and nothing. i have chrome google and nothing and ie and nothing. i cant get the mirror mirror to load no matter what.
tasah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:22 PM   #119
HoNk :o)

pinky38964 knows the way
pinky38964 knows the way

I really like this but they could've done better....
pinky38964 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:50 PM   #120
Dollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonder

I got through to Ganz this morning (I set my phone up to speed dial at exactly 9am and got right through!)

They know about the Mirror Mirror problems and are working on a fix. I put in a comment on them extending the event since it hasn't been working and the adds say it started on Feb 20. If anyone gets through and gets a chance to suggest time extension, maybe they will listen.

They know about the Lorax box problem and if you can't get through on the phone today, try next week. The rep I spoke with said they are inundated and will probably thank you for waiting.
Dollspace is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, jellydonut!, slow down ganz

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: