Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-01-2012, 10:10 PM   #101
Webkinz :)

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Default Re: Mirror Mirror Promotional Comes to Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by MetalMama
We got a prize other than what is listed on the front page for this event. We got a gold Princess Cloak. It looks like the Nafaria one but gold.

**Flagged for staff.
I received the gold cloak too. Some other items received so far were the crystal apple, black hat, tiara, blue gown, and magnolia tree.
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2012, 10:15 PM   #102

Melaniee_ will become famous soon enough

Ugh...the video won't play for me
Melaniee_ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:51 PM   #103
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

I have been on there for 2 days and can get the candied apple from the apple display but can't get the video to play. I went on Kinz Chat Plus and Kinz Chat and neither one would play for me. Hope I can get it t work soon.
As always, just glad to know it isn't just me!
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:29 PM   #104

kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!

has anyone called Ganz? Do they have an answer or a solution?
kewaldo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:46 PM   #105
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Melaniee_
Ugh...the video won't play for me
Mine was slow to load, so I left the room and came back in and tried it again. Still slow to get it playing on the Asian account but it finally played.

It does work on KC only accounts.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:02 AM   #106
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Nickelcat
Same deal here..........the Adventure Club floaty kept saying the promotion wasn't active yesterday, so I missed out on the Boris t-shirt. Last night, I could get into the Mirror Mirror clubhouse room, but could not get the video to play. Today the Mirror Mirror room is not even on the Clubhouse bulletin board! Plus there are no floating mirrors, only floating Lorax heads. I did wonder how they were going to have both floating at the same time, and my guess is they meant for the mirror floaty to start the day after the Lorax floaty stops (which will be tomorrow). In addition, I did not see Nafaria at all today.

They have so much going all at the same time, yet none of it works! Slow down, Ganz, don't overwhelm us, and maybe just do one thing at a time but make it WORK!

Nickelcat
I was finally able to get into the Mirror Mirror Clubhouse room after clearing my cache, but still could not get the video to play. How frustrating!

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:55 AM   #107

kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!

I was having no luck with the mirror mirror movie and then thought to go try my home office computer. ( yes, I am the mom of a beautiful son that has autism. We connect through webkinz and for that I am greatful.)
Well, my office computer played the video just fine. I was using Firefox and all flash are current. That is what worked for me. Hope this helps someone.
kewaldo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:41 AM   #108

Littlemonkey324 is on a distinguished road

I've tried 3 browsers for 7 different accounts (all allow 3rd party ads) & still can't get the video to play.
I love all the promotions but would love them more if they worked when & how they were supposed to!
Littlemonkey324 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 07:25 AM   #109

snobunny is on a distinguished road

Are fellow Canadians even seeing the room at all?
In past promotions, I was able to enter the room, although the videos didn't work...Just wondering!
snobunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 08:11 AM   #110
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by kewaldo
I was having no luck with the mirror mirror movie and then thought to go try my home office computer. ( yes, I am the mom of a beautiful son that has autism. We connect through webkinz and for that I am greatful.)
Well, my office computer played the video just fine. I was using Firefox and all flash are current. That is what worked for me. Hope this helps someone.
I too found that using a different computer (laptop) made the room show for me. Then I went and totally cleared EVERYTHING out of IE (no way did I want to lose all my stored passwords in Firefox!) and everything worked just fine.

Still, you'd think the programmers could have solved this issue so that totally dumping all stored internet information wouldn't be necessary.
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, jellydonut!, slow down ganz

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: