Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-01-2012, 02:03 PM   #91
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Mirror Mirror Promotional Comes to Webkinz World

I do have the room on all of our accounts...but cannot get the movie to play....tried 4 different browsers...no luck on any of them...cleared cache and cookies...nothing is working...I have never had problems with prior event rooms...Ganz really needs to address this issue....
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2012, 02:25 PM   #92
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG
Webkinz :)

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by luxurytime
has anyone gotten the blue dress yet? I am dying to see a picture. I wish they would show a complete list of prizes that can be won.
Hi. I got one on one of our accounts. It is cute but if I can figure out how to post a picture on here I will post a photo of the dress. I really do not know how to do much on here except to post comments. I am thinking the dress is rare because we have several accounts between us all and in two days of doing the video we got one dress. We didn't get the magnolia tree yet either.
surprise is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:42 PM   #93
coins84PA will become famous soon enough

COOL! I AM GOING ON THE DISNEY FANTASY TOO AT THE END OF NOVEMBER. CAN'T WAIT TO RIDE THE AQUADUCK!!

I have'nt seen the floating mirror either. Just the Lorax and the POTM chocolate ribbon. Bring on the mirror!! I've tried to call Ganz, but get a busy signal.

Last edited by coins84PA; 03-01-2012 at 02:42 PM..
coins84PA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:44 PM   #94
satoriluna
KarynS is a jewel in the roughKarynS is a jewel in the rough

Wow, ok, now the Mirror Mirror Room is gone! Earlier it showed on IE but not on Google Chrome, but I couldn't get it to work........now I'm not seeing it in the Clubhouse no matter what browser I'm on. Haven't seen any floating mirrors either. This is getting really wierd.
KarynS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 07:20 PM   #95
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

No floating mirrors for me???
kkred411 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 08:02 PM   #96
Gift Guru

dreamer2202 is on a distinguished road

I'm really sorry, but I'm tired of none of the promotions working. I don't have any floating mirrors, my movie won't work in the club house and I couldn't get the boris tee on the newz website yesterday. I spend a lot of time and money on these sites, I just want them to work....sorry, I just felt the need to vent.

oh, and my quest videos still aren't working....
dreamer2202 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 08:19 PM   #97
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by dreamer2202
I'm really sorry, but I'm tired of none of the promotions working. I don't have any floating mirrors, my movie won't work in the club house and I couldn't get the boris tee on the newz website yesterday. I spend a lot of time and money on these sites, I just want them to work....sorry, I just felt the need to vent.

Same deal here..........the Adventure Club floaty kept saying the promotion wasn't active yesterday, so I missed out on the Boris t-shirt. Last night, I could get into the Mirror Mirror clubhouse room, but could not get the video to play. Today the Mirror Mirror room is not even on the Clubhouse bulletin board! Plus there are no floating mirrors, only floating Lorax heads. I did wonder how they were going to have both floating at the same time, and my guess is they meant for the mirror floaty to start the day after the Lorax floaty stops (which will be tomorrow). In addition, I did not see Nafaria at all today.

They have so much going all at the same time, yet none of it works! Slow down, Ganz, don't overwhelm us, and maybe just do one thing at a time but make it WORK!

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 09:35 PM   #98

rlla challenges the impossiblerlla challenges the impossible
rlla challenges the impossiblerlla challenges the impossiblerlla challenges the impossiblerlla challenges the impossible

So far, the room is working for us. Had some issues last night after 11:30 pm EST with the movie not working at all, I'm wondering if that was some sort of site maintenance--kept getting an error saying the Clubhouse was closed when I tried to log out and reenter (missed out on one of the kid's accounts because of that--weren't able to log in earlier). So far, we've gotten the Apple, the Tiara, and the Top Hat with bunny ears. Eagerly awaiting the other prizes!

Forgot to mention, while I was in the room the "You've won a candied apple!" box popped up...even though I hadn't clicked on anything. Thought that was odd...

JUST figured out that if you go to the front of the room (opposite of the TV screen, to the right hand side), there's a table of candied apples. If your pet is in front of the table and you click on them, you are awarded a candy apple. (Have not read all 100 or so messages to see if someone else also posted this, sorry!)

Last edited by rlla; 03-01-2012 at 09:35 PM..
rlla is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 09:48 PM   #99

MetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud of

We got a prize other than what is listed on the front page for this event. We got a gold Princess Cloak. It looks like the Nafaria one but gold.

**Flagged for staff.
MetalMama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 09:51 PM   #100

tru214 is just really nicetru214 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by dreamer2202

Not sure if you tried this: Delete your browsers history - make sure you don't have third party ads turned off- once your in the room click somewhere in the room then clock the movie screen
do ot click on the candied apple table until after the movie trailer has played and you've answered the ?'s then click on the candied apple table.. hope this works for adventure park as well...
tru214 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, jellydonut!, slow down ganz

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: