Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-29-2012, 11:41 AM   #1

cbjhockey is an undisputed successcbjhockey is an undisputed success
cbjhockey is an undisputed successcbjhockey is an undisputed successcbjhockey is an undisputed successcbjhockey is an undisputed successcbjhockey is an undisputed successcbjhockey is an undisputed successcbjhockey is an undisputed successcbjhockey is an undisputed successcbjhockey is an undisputed successcbjhockey is an undisputed successcbjhockey is an undisputed successcbjhockey is an undisputed success

Default Mirror Mirror Promotional Comes to Webkinz World

A new front page story has been added:

Mirror Mirror Promotional Comes to Webkinz World

Click the image to open in full size.
Snow White has arrived in Webkinz World with the Mirror Mirror Movie Promotionals.

All members should be watching for Fancy Mirrors to float by in Webkinz World. From February 29th to March 30th, members can click to win an Apple Pop.
U.S. Members can visit the Clubhouse to find the Mirror Mirror Room. Once in the room, you can view a movie clip, answer questions, and win a prize. The Webkinz Newz lists some of the prizes as being Sparkle Tiara, Blue Ball gown, Mirror Vanity, Princess Cloak, or Winged Throne. Webkinz Insider Members also report receiving a Ruby Apple and Fabled Top Hat. You can also receive a Candied Apple each day by clicking on the Candied Apple Table Food Dispenser in the Mirror Mirror Room.
Please remember that Webkinz Insider is a family friendly site and any comments you make about this promotional should reflect that. We understand it can be frustrating for members who are not able to access certain features in Webkinz World but the location limitation restrictions are assigned by the contracts between Ganz and the Movie Companies.
cbjhockey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-29-2012, 11:44 AM   #2
Phantom of the
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Mirror Mirror Promotional Comes to Webkinz World

Oh my gosh, this sounds so awesome! I can hardly wait!
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 11:53 AM   #3
Phantom of the

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Well, I went in to watch the movie clip, and it doesn't work. The other people in the room couldn't get the video to work either. *sigh*
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:03 PM   #4

Ms.Mom wears the mantle of perfection with graceMs.Mom wears the mantle of perfection with graceMs.Mom wears the mantle of perfection with graceMs.Mom wears the mantle of perfection with graceMs.Mom wears the mantle of perfection with graceMs.Mom wears the mantle of perfection with graceMs.Mom wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I don't even have a mirror mirror room.

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
Just cleared cache and went back still no sign of a mirror mirror room. I am in US.
When I saw this on WKN I also went and did not see it.

Last edited by Ms.Mom; 02-29-2012 at 12:03 PM..
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:08 PM   #5

adrib divides by zeroadrib divides by zeroadrib divides by zero
adrib divides by zeroadrib divides by zeroadrib divides by zeroadrib divides by zeroadrib divides by zeroadrib divides by zeroadrib divides by zeroadrib divides by zeroadrib divides by zeroadrib divides by zero

WI Subscriber

**sigh** i posted 2 threads with pics hoping to make the frt page news on this Mirror Mirror movie promo Oh Well, I tried

pics from this morning
Attached Images
File Type: jpgUntitled.jpg (108.6 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpgUntitled23.jpg (111.9 KB, 132 views)
File Type: jpgUntitled2.jpg (65.4 KB, 38 views)
adrib is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:10 PM   #6
. cAndy cOrn

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

The fine print is US accounts only

HOWEVER, I clearly remember the selfless generous Canadian-only Chipette contest members here, and I can only hope that we US members will reciprocate and start gifting WIGIFTZ.
I am so proud to be a member on a Forum where the spirit is a family-like team.
Please don't get discouraged fellow Canadians, I am certain your US friends will help you like you helped us

I have 2 accounts and both won the eared hat. I am more than happy to donate them!

WIGIFTZ - you've got mail
Attached Images
File Type: jpgmirror mirror US only.JPG (61.7 KB, 47 views)
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:11 PM   #7
smh

webkinzrock474 is a forum hero
webkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum herowebkinzrock474 is a forum hero

Thanks for the info! I am not gonna see this movie, as I don't like fairy tales. I might sneak into the room though!
webkinzrock474 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:11 PM   #8
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is the best-est!2WebbiesMomz is the best-est!2WebbiesMomz is the best-est!2WebbiesMomz is the best-est!2WebbiesMomz is the best-est!
2WebbiesMomz is the best-est!2WebbiesMomz is the best-est!

Thanks for the info. Love the prize list!
Big hugs to any excluded, due to Ganz' contract choices.
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:12 PM   #9

mygaga55 is #1 to the fourth.mygaga55 is #1 to the fourth.mygaga55 is #1 to the fourth.mygaga55 is #1 to the fourth.
mygaga55 is #1 to the fourth.mygaga55 is #1 to the fourth.mygaga55 is #1 to the fourth.mygaga55 is #1 to the fourth.mygaga55 is #1 to the fourth.mygaga55 is #1 to the fourth.mygaga55 is #1 to the fourth.mygaga55 is #1 to the fourth.mygaga55 is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom

Just cleared cache and went back still no sign of a mirror mirror room. I am in US.
When I saw this on WKN I also went and did not see it.
I cleared my cache and I have no mirror mirror room either. Also in the US.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:14 PM   #10
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is the best-est!2WebbiesMomz is the best-est!2WebbiesMomz is the best-est!2WebbiesMomz is the best-est!2WebbiesMomz is the best-est!
2WebbiesMomz is the best-est!2WebbiesMomz is the best-est!

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
The fine print is US accounts only

HOWEVER, I clearly remember the selfless generous Canadian-only Chipette contest members here, and I can only hope that we US members will reciprocate and start gifting WIGIFTZ.
I am so proud to be a member on a Forum where the spirit is a family-like team.
Please don't get discouraged fellow Canadians, I am certain your US friends will help you like you helped us

I have 2 accounts and both won the eared hat. I am more than happy to donate them!

WIGIFTZ - you've got mail
I sent Hop and Judy Moody...was already remembering this "friend" on my list! WI friends are the best because we do look out for each other!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, jellydonut!, slow down ganz

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: