Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-12-2011, 06:38 AM   #81
johnsonbuckrun
Webkinz :)

kinzvillerocker is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Mint Chocolate Cow Available for Two Days at eStore

What the heck GANZ?! $75 just for a COW that comes our soon anyway?!
kinzvillerocker is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2011, 08:10 AM   #82

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
Remember too, there are deluxe members that get points dumped in there estore accounts every month that don't always spend them and they accumulate. Some lucky members might have enough of those, or close to enough, to take advantage of this offer if they so chose. I don't agree with Ganz decision here, but I am definitely not going to begrudge anyone who wants to participate in the offer. It's their freedom to do so and I don't want to rain on anyone's parade who wants the cow early. Congrats to them.
I don't know that it will work this way. I think it has to be a purchase of 75,000 points all at one time. You wouldn't be able to use current points like cash to buy new points.

I don't know that it is the greatest of deals unless you buy ALOT at the estore and if you did any of the recent deals, you may have excess just sitting on there now. To add 75,000 more seems like a lot. Though I just thought, if you are a mad collector and planing to get all the new candy themed pets, you are going to spend that much (and more) soon enough anyway and this is a way to get 12,500 points free.

Congratulations to whomever gets it. I love the name.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 09:06 AM   #83
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
This sums up my opinion too. I think it was asking us to spend too much at once and was only geared toward adults without a budget. Anyone who couldn't buy it because they don't have a deluxe membership probably can't buy it now because they couldn't afford a deluxe membership in the first place. If they could afford 75 all at once they would have spent 45 to already be deluxe on five accounts. I'm surprised those that can afford it are taking such offense to those that are voicing their opinion on the price. I'm sure Gantz wants everyone's opinions good or bad. Just my opinion for what it's worth .
Actually you no longer have the $45 for up to 5 accounts option. That's gone. Now you have to pay $45 for the first membership and $5 for each additional. So our $45 membership for me and the kids went to $65. Ours was up in Dec and we didn't renew. $65 is just a little too much IMO but I may change my mind later.

Now if you could use these purchased points to buy deluxe I would probably do that since we'd get the cow also but they won't let you do that and I'd never use 75,000 points. I still have something like 30,000 left over from when I was deluxe. I'm not a big estore shopper unless a pet comes out I want, which is rare.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 10:13 AM   #84
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I see a lot of opinions going both ways--for and against this.

Previously, I was getting stuff from estore from my friend who has a credit card and she would get me certain things when I asked. I would usually ask for a pet so she would have to buy more points after if I wanted anything else. Then, the estore point cards came along. Now, I don't have to ask my friend anymore to get me estore stuff and I won't have to pay her back anymore each time she has to buy points. I don't own a credit card right now. I pay for everything with cash and usually checks with doctor visits. So, I can't have a deluxe membership even at $2 a month by credit card or paypal.

I realize there are deluxe members here that can purchase the cow in a couple of months just like that and that is fine and I'm happy for those people. I'm just a little sad because I sort of want this pet but moreso the fact that I'm sad that a lot of people are saying "just get it in a couple of months". Like someone else said not everyone has deluxe. I am lucky enough to get estore points. I can't go down to FYE right now and purchase 3 to 4 estore point cards to get the $75 for the cow, even though this is my only chance to get it. I'd rather wait and get a regular webkinz cow that might be coming out or a special cow at the estore.

Like I said, I'm happy for those that can get deluxe I would just like it if people could think about what they say before they say it. It's not easy for everyone to get the cow when it's available.

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan

Previously, I was getting stuff from estore from my friend who has a credit card and she would get me certain things when I asked. I would usually ask for a pet so she would have to buy more points after if I wanted anything else. Then, the estore point cards came along. Now, I don't have to ask my friend anymore to get me estore stuff and I won't have to pay her back anymore each time she has to buy points. I don't own a credit card right now. I pay for everything with cash and usually checks with doctor visits. So, I can't have a deluxe membership even at $2 a month by credit card or paypal.

I realize there are deluxe members here that can purchase the cow in a couple of months just like that and that is fine and I'm happy for those people. I'm just a little sad because I sort of want this pet but moreso the fact that I'm sad that a lot of people are saying "just get it in a couple of months". Like someone else said not everyone has deluxe. I am lucky enough to get estore points. I can't go down to FYE right now and purchase 3 to 4 estore point cards to get the $75 for the cow, even though this is my only chance to get it. I'd rather wait and get a regular webkinz cow that might be coming out or a special cow at the estore.

Like I said, I'm happy for those that can get deluxe I would just like it if people could think about what they say before they say it. It's not easy for everyone to get the cow when it's available.

Also, I don't appreciate Ganz advertising this as a free pet only for this weekend.

Also, I don't appreciate Ganz advertising this as a free pet only for this weekend. Yeah you can get the free cow if you buy $75 worth of points.

Sorry I was trying to modify my thread but modify wasn't an option. I got a lot of double posting here.

Also, I don't appreciate Ganz advertising this as a free pet only for this weekend.

Yeah you can get the free cow if you buy $75 worth of points.

Sorry I was trying to modify my thread but modify wasn't an option. I got a lot of double posting here.[/QUOTE]
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 10:21 AM   #85
I ♥ Atom

hannahseagle is sweet stuff
hannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuff

I was just at the estore, and they have the mint chocolate cow for sale at its regular price!
I just clicked "Whats new" and there it was! So everyone who wants one but doesn't like
the $75.00 thing, heres your chance!

Oh, sorry, I just went there again and false alarm.
I just saw the "not available". Sorry!

Last edited by hannahseagle; 02-12-2011 at 10:21 AM..
hannahseagle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 10:35 AM   #86

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

This is cool, i like this Webkinz.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 10:44 AM   #87
Triton is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Let's remember that there are members who are housebound or handicapped, or who live far from stores, or for a variety of other reasons, the eStore is their only option.

Everyone is free to spend their money - or not - as they see fit.
I must admit that I had never thought about housebound or handicapped people needing a way to shop. However, why does Ganz feel the need to have the e-store? What was wrong with the W-Shop? Your housebound customers can still use that. Housebound people could order plushies from on-line shops such as Ameriwade.

I think all of the e-store items should be in the W-shop and children (which is supposed to be the target market) could play the games (Booger gets an A for example is great for practicing those math skills) and earn Kinz cash. The kids then learn the value of working for money and saving for an item that they want. There are some awesome, cool, great things in the e-store that I would LOVE to have but I am not spending real cash on something virtual. There are only a few cool items left in the W-shop. New W-shop items are few and far between but it seems like e-store is new on a daily basis. So not fair since obviously the programming ideas and programming software is available.

It just doesn't make any sense to buy anything that is virtual. I do agree with other comments that everyone has a right to choose. It is just unfortunate that Ganz even created the e-store in the first place. Ganz is eventually going to run themselves out of business with the e-store as people will stop playing Webkinz due to the cost of e-store and lack of anything new in Webkinz World. I mean why play the games and earn Kinzcash when there is nothing to buy. If there is nothing to buy then why bother to play the game at all?
Triton is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 10:50 AM   #88
. Fun In The Sun! .
Gifted

MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!

What a fun offer! I wasn't going to purchase at first, but I had to be honest with myself that I can spend $75 at the estore over a period of several months. I sure would love that cute cow to show for it. It is a wonderful incentive to stockpile estore points and a nice reward to those customers who do shop their little hearts out at the estore. Thanks Ganz! I for one, am not the least bit offended by your offer!
MyPersian is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 10:52 AM   #89

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

♪♫ I was checking the Webkinz Newz in the comment section and there area lot of poeople outraged over the purchase $75.00 to geta free pet. A lot of people aresaying it is a rip off. If I would of known, I wouldn't of purchased points last week to get free chef charms. Its really frustrating. I hope they don't plan on doing this every week. I mean people can't afford to do this every week. Right now I have 94,00 thousand points in my account. It will take me probably a year before I use them all up. ♪♫
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 11:07 AM   #90

hollyinaustin is on a distinguished road

Way to go Ganz. Show this cow to every kid who plays Webkinz and make them want it. Then say, parents, the only way the kids are going to get it now is to spend $75 today! OH SO WRONG! Now how many parents have to say no to their kids just before Valentine's Day?????
hollyinaustin is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, free with purchase, keep it real:), soa, waffle bowl mixer, you are beautiful!, yousawnothing

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: