Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-11-2011, 11:40 PM   #71
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: Mint Chocolate Cow Available for Two Days at eStore

View Post Originally Posted by kitterztoo
Can you tell me if its PSI works like a blender, or is it just for show?
It is a moving PSI, meaning you see the blender pieces move and it makes noise, while your pet sits atop of it

Everyone needs to remember that:
  • not everyone has deluxe so this maybe their only option to get this pet
  • if you already buy eStore points anyways, this is just a free pet
  • not everyone has access to local stores that sell the plush webkinz and so the eStore is the only way they can buy webkinz
  • eStore is not for everyone
We are all different and have different views on things. Please be respectful of others that chose to take advantage of what Ganz is offering its customers this weekend.

COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2011, 11:50 PM   #72
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Great points, COWS4YOU

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebkinz
The PSI is so cute! The stick shift moves back and forth, the gears turn and the beaters beat the minty cream.

Click the image to open in full size.
Thanks for the pict, Luvwebkinz! This looks adorable! Congrats on your gorgeous pet
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:57 PM   #73
betsey2u
Webkinz :)

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

is it just me or are alot of the new pets just so swirley?? or they have a textured online appearence to them? I dot even find them more attractive. Its a green cow with circle swirls on it. Cute yes,.but anyway you slice it red yellow pink or blue,..or minty green it is just a cow. I think Cow collectors and cow lovers will come out of the wood work for this one!
betsey2u is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:57 PM   #74
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
It is a moving PSI, meaning you see the blender pieces move and it makes noise, while your pet sits atop of it

Everyone needs to remember that:
  • not everyone has deluxe so this maybe their only option to get this pet
  • if you already buy eStore points anyways, this is just a free pet
  • not everyone has access to local stores that sell the plush webkinz and so the eStore is the only way they can buy webkinz
  • eStore is not for everyone
We are all different and have different views on things. Please be respectful of others that chose to take advantage of what Ganz is offering its customers this weekend.
Yes, momwhoplays! I second that.... well said in every way!

And yes, it is a moving PSI, but it does not work as a blender as in making food. It's a moving PSI for show and fun, not for food mixing purposes. The cow sits on it, so it's interactive in that way, and it makes noise and the beaters spin around and the ice cream mixes. And it's big... 2x2x2 if I remember correctly without logging back in.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 12:04 AM   #75
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
Yes, momwhoplays! I second that.... well said in every way!

And yes, it is a moving PSI, but it does not work as a blender as in making food. It's a moving PSI for show and fun, not for food mixing purposes. The cow sits on it, so it's interactive in that way, and it makes noise and the beaters spin around and the ice cream mixes. And it's big... 2x2x2 if I remember correctly without logging back in.
Oh don't get me wrong...I think this is one of the most awesome PSIs ever BUT...

...what if it had been a vehicle!

LOL! on driving around on a giant mixer!

KitchenAid should take note!

AuntMary57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 12:36 AM   #76
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by AuntMary57
Oh don't get me wrong...I think this is one of the most awesome PSIs ever BUT...

...what if it had been a vehicle!

LOL! on driving around on a giant mixer!

KitchenAid should take note!

It would have been awesome if it had moved around. Pop some wheels on this baby and that would have made it perfect!
Old 02-12-2011, 01:04 AM   #77

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
I'm not speaking for anyone except myself, but after reading the posts, I don't see where anyone's objecting to other people accepting this offer. People are surprised that the bar was raised so high in order to get this pet early. It's definitely a first in my recollection since 2007.

I think it's good to say something about it otherwise how would Ganz know it's not popular with a lot of their customers? How people spend their money is irrelevant, so to say "don't buy it if you can't or don't want to" is a bit like telling people they have no right to voice their opinion about the promotion.
This sums up my opinion too. I think it was asking us to spend too much at once and was only geared toward adults without a budget. Anyone who couldn't buy it because they don't have a deluxe membership probably can't buy it now because they couldn't afford a deluxe membership in the first place. If they could afford 75 all at once they would have spent 45 to already be deluxe on five accounts. I'm surprised those that can afford it are taking such offense to those that are voicing their opinion on the price. I'm sure Gantz wants everyone's opinions good or bad. Just my opinion for what it's worth .
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 01:16 AM   #78
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by AuntMary57
Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Why oh why oh why did I blow my Webkinz money on the stoopid rent?????

You really made me crack up! Rent is way overrated.

Old 02-12-2011, 02:48 AM   #79

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
This sums up my opinion too. I think it was asking us to spend too much at once and was only geared toward adults without a budget. Anyone who couldn't buy it because they don't have a deluxe membership probably can't buy it now because they couldn't afford a deluxe membership in the first place. If they could afford 75 all at once they would have spent 45 to already be deluxe on five accounts. I'm surprised those that can afford it are taking such offense to those that are voicing their opinion on the price. I'm sure Gantz wants everyone's opinions good or bad. Just my opinion for what it's worth .
I could understand your point if this was the only way Ganz is going to offer this cow. But in a few months it will be offered at regular price. This was just a special deal if you wanted it early. I'm sure ganz realizes that not everyone can afford everything. That's why they offer Deluxe at $2 a month if someone wants to do that to get special things at the Estore here and there. Or enjoy deluxe a month at a time. That's why you can still find a $5 lil kinz, that will last you a whole year of play time. Sure they have more expensive things too. Which they should for those who can and want to spend the money on it. I think Ganz tries to appease everyone, with offering items at many different prices. But if people expect anything more expensive then what they can afford to just go away (estore/deluxe/deals like this), well that isn't being very realistic or nice to those who enjoy the higher priced items. We can't all have everything we want in life, but we can be happy with what we have, and be happy for others when they are getting something they are enjoying!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 03:12 AM   #80
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Lambchop77
I could understand your point if this was the only way Ganz is going to offer this cow. But in a few months it will be offered at regular price. This was just a special deal if you wanted it early. I'm sure ganz realizes that not everyone can afford everything. That's why they offer Deluxe at $2 a month if someone wants to do that to get special things at the Estore here and there. Or enjoy deluxe a month at a time. That's why you can still find a $5 lil kinz, that will last you a whole year of play time. Sure they have more expensive things too. Which they should for those who can and want to spend the money on it. I think Ganz tries to appease everyone, with offering items at many different prices. But if people expect anything more expensive then what they can afford to just go away (estore/deluxe/deals like this), well that isn't being very realistic or nice to those who enjoy the higher priced items. We can't all have everything we want in life, but we can be happy with what we have, and be happy for others when they are getting something they are enjoying!
Actually, you bring up a good point.... with deluxe at $2 a month, if someone really wants a deluxe only pet, they can always pay for a deluxe monthly membership for $2, then buy the pet for $12.50 and still be under the $15.00 it normally costs for a pet at the regular store. I know you don't get a plushie, but at least it is a way to still get the pet that would otherwise be off limits without having to shell out for a year long membership. I had forgotten about the option to pay for one month. With a whole family that does webkinz, we are on the family plan for the year. It just made more sense for us, but that monthly option is a good way for some to go and does show that Ganz is trying to meet a variety of needs.

And, you don't even need the $5 lil kinz to keep your account going each year anymore since they did away with the account expirations. I don't know the limitations that go on the account when you don't add a pet after a year, but at least the option to still play without adding a pet is still there. So, it shows they are thinking of the changing economic times and trying to meet people's needs on a variety of levels.

Tags
alley&kate&ali, free with purchase, keep it real:), soa, waffle bowl mixer, you are beautiful!, yousawnothing

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: