Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-11-2011, 08:57 PM   #51
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Mint Chocolate Cow Available for Two Days at eStore

Here I go wading into this...but it seems to me that everyone is having a cow (or not having a cow) over what should have been called (in the USA anyway) a "free gift with purchase" rather than just flat out "free".

$75.00 real cash for 75,000 ePoints AND a free with purchase ePet that is normally Deluxe Only.

Anyone planning to spend $75 for points at the eStore this weekend can get the cow...not just Deluxers.

If you are Deluxe, you can buy it for 12,500 ePoints (just like all the other eStore petz) when it goes into general release.

I don't think ANYONE is going to go out and plonk down seventy-five bucks just to "have a cow" early, but I do think that for those that were about to spend the money anyway, it's a nice "Thank You".

A few years ago KIA ran a "buy one car, get one free" deal.

Did I go buy a KIA? No. I wasn't looking for a car of any kind at the time.

But if I had been in the market for a vehicle and was gonna buy SOMETHING anyway...I might have.

Congratulations to those that are able to take advantage of a "sweet deal"!

And if it makes anyone feel better, look at it this way:

...Buy a cow for $75 and get 75,000 eStore points for free!

Last edited by AuntMary57; 02-11-2011 at 09:05 PM..
AuntMary57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2011, 09:20 PM   #52
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda
You don't have to spend 75 dollars on it. You buy 75 dollars worth of estore points that you can use WHENEVER you want & the COW is a FREE bonus.
View Post Originally Posted by busymom122
People spend their money on what they choose. Going out to eat cost us more than 75 dollars so this will provide months worth of pets for us instead of going out to dinner for two hours. It is all relative
View Post Originally Posted by snowspot10
This just seems like a lot of money for just getting a pet early. Like i am a deluxe member so I have points so my mom woulDnt allow me to buy $75 of more points (even if I had that much money). But I guess for someone who isn't deluxe (or isn't a teen) or loves getting estore stuff it is a good deal. Because if you think about it you are just buying the points earlier then you would need then and yOu get a pet! So it kinda is a good deal if you are a estore fanatic!!

Also congrats (I forgot to put that ) And just so you know that cow is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Post Originally Posted by AuntMary57
Here I go wading into this...but it seems to me that everyone is having a cow (or not having a cow) over what should have been called (in the USA anyway) a "free gift with purchase" rather than just flat out "free".

$75.00 real cash for 75,000 ePoints AND a free with purchase ePet that is normally Deluxe Only.

Anyone planning to spend $75 for points at the eStore this weekend can get the cow...not just Deluxers.

If you are Deluxe, you can buy it for 12,500 ePoints (just like all the other eStore petz) when it goes into general release.

I don't think ANYONE is going to go out and plonk down seventy-five bucks just to "have a cow" early, but I do think that for those that were about to spend the money anyway, it's a nice "Thank You".

A few years ago KIA ran a "buy one car, get one free" deal.

Did I go buy a KIA? No. I wasn't looking for a car of any kind at the time.

But if I had been in the market for a vehicle and was gonna buy SOMETHING anyway...I might have.

Congratulations to those that are able to take advantage of a "sweet deal"!

And if it makes anyone feel better, look at it this way:

...Buy a cow for $75 and get 75,000 eStore points for free!

(Gotch your wadin' boots on Mary? LOL!)

All great points! That's kind of what I was trying to say - although in a wordy, roundabout way. I would have spent the money eventually anyway, so I decided to get the points now rather than later and enjoy my cow a little early. (I didn't buy a KIA either - ha ha!)

And I agree, Ganz should know how people feel about their deal so they can better market things in the future.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:21 PM   #53
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

soooooo cute but so no thanks i'll wait to pay $12.50 for my pet rather than spend $75 for a "free" pet go figure.
fanaty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:24 PM   #54
Webkinz :)

sarahswebkinz is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda
I think it's like most things. Those who can afford it will buy it. Those who can't won't. I would rather see estore sales.Like ten dollar pets days at least once a month(or Always).
Or Fabulous Fridays where at least one pet & bunch of items are on sale.

Are you listening Ganz? Fabulous Friday PLEEEAAAAASSSSSE!
I love this idea. They should def do something like this. We shouldn't have to wait until Black Friday which happens only once a year to get some decent deals at the estore.
sarahswebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:31 PM   #55
ebkinz are

adriepup102 is on a distinguished road

Aww! I do want the Mint Chocolate Cow, but I'm not snatching $75 out to get eStore points just for one pet (I know I get the eStore points but still). :\
adriepup102 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:32 PM   #56

Aerosmithee has disabled reputation

Yeah, so you get epoints and a cow for an online website for $75, but you could buy a real cow for a family in Africa for the same price and change a life. Just saying.
Aerosmithee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:51 PM   #57
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Aerosmithee
Yeah, so you get epoints and a cow for an online website for $75, but you could buy a real cow for a family in Africa for the same price and change a life. Just saying.
(Putting my wading boots on myself now....)

Now, there's a whole lotta good my $75 could do right here in the good ol' US of A for starving or mistreated kiddos here. But, this is not the forum for a political debate. We could go on and on about what people spend their money on, but that is way off topic and quite honestly, a personal decision. I spend a lot of time volunteering with underprivileged children in my community and with other causes within my church. I give my time and my money to causes as I see fit. And I will spend my money on other things, frivolous or not, as I see fit. That's why I work and vote - so I have the freedom to do so.

Let's not make this into something it's not.

Last edited by kinzmom1924; 02-11-2011 at 09:54 PM..
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:52 PM   #58

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by ratgirl57
exactly. if you look at WKN comments, you'll see my comment. i don't think it's right that you have to buy 75 dollars worth of points for one pet. I would save more money to get this pet by going deluxe and waiting until this pet is offically supposed to come out.
But you don't have to do that. It's just an offer to get it early. Nice if you want to spend the money, or were going to at the estore anyway. But not a big deal really, you just wait for it to come out later.

I just hope this doesn't turn in to another round of how unfair the estore is. I see that a lot on here and the news site. With people saying the estore should close. There are many things I wish that I could buy, that others can. Doesn't mean I think no one should be able to have it if I can't! That wouldn't be very nice to those who can and enjoy it! Instead i say congrats who were able to take advantage of this offer today! Helped me to know what the PSI does, for when i'm able to get it when it comes out later! It's an adorable pet, and I'm happy for those who got it!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:33 PM   #59
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by busymom122
it mixes and makes sound like a mixer
Does he made food or just make sound?
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:35 PM   #60
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

I could not resist getting this for my precious granddaughter to put with her other Valentine's Webkinz surprises. It is a great deal IF you are going to buy estore points anyway and IF you want to collect all the CandyKinz, which we do. It is really a huge investment right now for a lot of folks.

mommysbabe19's grandmother
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, free with purchase, keep it real:), soa, waffle bowl mixer, you are beautiful!, yousawnothing

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: