Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-11-2011, 07:51 PM   #41
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Mint Chocolate Cow Available for Two Days at eStore

You don't have to pay $75 for the cow. He will be available in May for $12.50 if you are deluxe. If you are not deluxe, then you can get him now by buying the points and then using the points over time for other pets, estore items, etc. It just depends on how much you use estore. I use estore a lot (as you can tell from my house thread), between pets and items, so I would use the points, but some people would never use that many points. I bought the cow - yes, call me crazy, but I will use those points no doubt. So to me, it was worth it to just by the points ahead of time and get the cow now. But I have to say, I was offended when I went to the clubhouse with my Mooos Tracks Cow and right away had some pet come over to me and say something to the effect of "you paid $75 for that pet, you are crazy - crazy person!"

What's it anyone's business?! I know how often I use points at the estore. I know I am going to use those points in a matter of time, so why should it matter to anyone else if I spent the money I worked for to get the cow? All that person did was take away some of the fun for me taking my new pet out for a spin. Yet they wouldn't hesitate to ask if my new PSI was for trade.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2011, 08:00 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
You don't have to pay $75 for the cow. He will be available in May for $12.50 if you are deluxe. If you are not deluxe, then you can get him now by buying the points and then using the points over time for other pets, estore items, etc. It just depends on how much you use estore. I use estore a lot (as you can tell from my house thread), between pets and items, so I would use the points, but some people would never use that many points. I bought the cow - yes, call me crazy, but I will use those points no doubt. So to me, it was worth it to just by the points ahead of time and get the cow now. But I have to say, I was offended when I went to the clubhouse with my Mooos Tracks Cow and right away had some pet come over to me and say something to the effect of "you paid $75 for that pet, you are crazy - crazy person!"

What's it anyone's business?! I know how often I use points at the estore. I know I am going to use those points in a matter of time, so why should it matter to anyone else if I spent the money I worked for to get the cow? All that person did was take away some of the fun for me taking my new pet out for a spin. Yet they wouldn't hesitate to ask if my new PSI was for trade.
I know it's sad that sometimes people are mean & jealous............Don't let them ruin your fun.
You should've just said Maybe? But I'm the one with the CUTE cow
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:08 PM   #43
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

CONGRATULATIONS Busymom!! What a great name Enjoy your new pet.
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:09 PM   #44

Aerosmithee has disabled reputation

Angry Re: Mint Chocolate Cow Available for Two Days at eStore

Uh, does anyone else realize that you have to spend $75.00 worth of estore pts. to get this!?!! Does anyone have that kind of money to spend on a VIRTUAL WEBSITE!? Ganz is getting really pathetic. I mean come on. If you are dying to get it, at least wait 2 months, it's not that bad.
Aerosmithee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:13 PM   #45

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Aerosmithee
Uh, does anyone else realize that you have to spend $75.00 worth of estore pts. to get this!?!! Does anyone have that kind of money to spend on a VIRTUAL WEBSITE!? Ganz is getting really pathetic. I mean come on. If you are dying to get it, at least wait 2 months, it's not that bad.
You don't have to spend 75 dollars on it. You buy 75 dollars worth of estore points that you can use WHENEVER you want & the COW is a FREE bonus.
Old 02-11-2011, 08:13 PM   #46
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Aerosmithee

People spend their money on what they choose. Going out to eat cost us more than 75 dollars so this will provide months worth of pets for us instead of going out to dinner for two hours. It is all relative
busymom122 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:16 PM   #47

I don't understand why people are freaking out over this...
If you don't want it OR can't get it, PLEASE don't ruin it for others.
I can't get it but I'm happy for those who can.
Old 02-11-2011, 08:35 PM   #48
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

I'm not speaking for anyone except myself, but after reading the posts, I don't see where anyone's objecting to other people accepting this offer. People are surprised that the bar was raised so high in order to get this pet early. It's definitely a first in my recollection since 2007.

I think it's good to say something about it otherwise how would Ganz know it's not popular with a lot of their customers? How people spend their money is irrelevant, so to say "don't buy it if you can't or don't want to" is a bit like telling people they have no right to voice their opinion about the promotion.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:42 PM   #49
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

This just seems like a lot of money for just getting a pet early. Like i am a deluxe member so I have points so my mom woulDnt allow me to buy $75 of more points (even if I had that much money). But I guess for someone who isn't deluxe (or isn't a teen) or loves getting estore stuff it is a good deal. Because if you think about it you are just buying the points earlier then you would need then and yOu get a pet! So it kinda is a good deal if you are a estore fanatic!!

Also congrats (I forgot to put that ) And just so you know that cow is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by snowspot10; 02-11-2011 at 08:42 PM..
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:48 PM   #50

pookylovestiggy is a jewel in the roughpookylovestiggy is a jewel in the rough

Congrats on the really cute cow looks awesome. My husband and I would both love to have mint chocolate cows but we don't have 150 dollars to spare to buy 2 of them Had bills to pay. and what about people that have more than 1 child? it don't seem like Ganz thought too much about this one. also its sad that people are jealous of your cow in the trading room Dont let that stop anyone if you have that new cow ignore what they say in the trading room and enjoy trading.
pookylovestiggy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, free with purchase, keep it real:), soa, waffle bowl mixer, you are beautiful!, yousawnothing

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: