Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-11-2011, 06:41 PM   #31
ishes she was a
Webkinz :)

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 
Default Re: Mint Chocolate Cow Available for Two Days at eStore

Does anyone know what the PSI does?
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2011, 06:51 PM   #32

SwissTwist is the cats pajamas!SwissTwist is the cats pajamas!SwissTwist is the cats pajamas!SwissTwist is the cats pajamas!SwissTwist is the cats pajamas!SwissTwist is the cats pajamas!

Does anybody know what the PSI does yet?
SwissTwist is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 06:58 PM   #33
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by AuntMary57
Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Why oh why oh why did I blow my Webkinz money on the stoopid rent?????

I really really really want this little guy! Moo hoo!

With eStore petz going for $12.50, this is like buying six and getting one free, except you can pick your six later as they are released.

Great opportunity for anyone who has the mooo-la to take advantage of it!

hahaha... ~ I hope you get your Minty Moo when it comes 'round.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 07:03 PM   #34
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

I find 75 dollars a bit much for that,frankly its a turn off they would have that at such a high dollar amount.
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 07:06 PM   #35

alexandi will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

The cow is adorable. The offer is not. I have the funds to purchase the points, but it would take me forever to use the points up. Though I think he's cute, I'm not going to get him. If he were for sale for the regular amount of points I would definitely purchase him.

I have to agree, that's what I thought about it when I read the offer. I would think they would sell more of them if you didn't have to purchase 75 dollars worth of points.

View Post Originally Posted by ChrissyW
I find 75 dollars a bit much for that,frankly its a turn off they would have that at such a high dollar amount.

Last edited by alexandi; 02-11-2011 at 07:06 PM..
alexandi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 07:25 PM   #36
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomof4
Does anyone know what the PSI does?

it mixes and makes sound like a mixer

View Post Originally Posted by Forever2011
Congrats busymom122!! What a unique name!! This sounds really great!! I have a question though: Is the MINT CHOCOLATE COW only available to deluxe members???!?!!!? and when will it release??

Thanks for the update!!
~Forever

yes only available for deluxe members except this offer is available to everyone

Last edited by busymom122; 02-11-2011 at 07:25 PM..
busymom122 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 07:29 PM   #37
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Katieawesome8
So adorable, I lovei it. But for 75 dollars? Not worth it

exactly. if you look at WKN comments, you'll see my comment. i don't think it's right that you have to buy 75 dollars worth of points for one pet. I would save more money to get this pet by going deluxe and waiting until this pet is offically supposed to come out.
ratgirl57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 07:31 PM   #38

bonsacklady is on a distinguished road

$75 seems pretty steep!
bonsacklady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 07:36 PM   #39
I ♥ Ice Fawns :)

wyn2005 is just really nicewyn2005 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by alexandi
The cow is adorable. The offer is not. I have the funds to purchase the points, but it would take me forever to use the points up. Though I think he's cute, I'm not going to get him. If he were for sale for the regular amount of points I would definitely purchase him.

I have to agree, that's what I thought about it when I read the offer. I would think they would sell more of them if you didn't have to purchase 75 dollars worth of points.
I totally agree with this!!!!
wyn2005 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 07:46 PM   #40
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

I'm glad I went and checked out the estore website to see what exactly this was all about. I was feeling a little misled by some of the comments.

At first I thought that the cow, all on its own, was being sold for $75 (and yikes if it were!) and THEN I thought that you had to spend 75,000 points all in one transaction on items that day in order to receive it, but now I get it!

The cow will still be available in due time for the same price as the other Candy Kinz pets. Completely not unreasonable then. What store on this earth (and parking lots for that matter) DOESN'T have an early bird special? That's all it is. A promotion like any other store.

Even museum memberships, etc have promos like that - Buy for 2 years and save $40! Great to save $40.... but I only currently have enough money in my pocket to spend for a 1 year membership. Simple.

Oh, so sorry!! And most importantly, CONGRATULATIONS on your adoption!!! Very cute name
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, free with purchase, keep it real:), soa, waffle bowl mixer, you are beautiful!, yousawnothing

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: