Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-11-2011, 05:43 PM   #21
teowed
Webkinz :)

teowed has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Mint Chocolate Cow Available for Two Days at eStore

I got one today @ 230 he is so cute I took MooMoo to the park for a walk I wish i know how to do pics and all that stuff to be on front page.
teowed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2011, 05:47 PM   #22
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
I wish I had the $75.00 to spend at once.

I love this pet, but that is way to much for me to be able to spend that all at once. I wish they ran a cumulitive points program where you get a free pet once you've purchased a required amount. Now that would entice me to spend my $$ through the estore instead of from retailers !!
That is by far the best eStore idea I have ever seen!
A cumulative point system would be great... and if that were the case, families could buy eStore points smartly (always from one eStore account, even if the items go to several WW accounts), so they could rack up a free gift faster.

I agree that while the current promotion is a good incentive (people who were going to buy 50,000 points will probably now buy the 75 to get the cow, or people who are die-hard cow collectors will do this just to get one a month early), think of how mad people who JUST bought 50 or 75,000 eStore points in the last week are, because they didn't know this promotion was coming up and missed out on a free cow.
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 05:50 PM   #23

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

What does the PSI do??? I've been dying to know!lol I wish I could spend $75 right now. I'd so do it, because I will most likely add that much over the months anyway. But that's a bit too much right now.

I agree with those who said that not everyone can buy webkinz in the stores. We have a real hard time finding webkinz here locally. If I really want a certain webkinz I almost always have to buy online. So places like Ameriwade and the Estore are a great thing for us!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 06:00 PM   #24
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
I wish I had the $75.00 to spend at once.

I love this pet, but that is way to much for me to be able to spend that all at once. I wish they ran a cumulitive points program where you get a free pet once you've purchased a required amount. Now that would entice me to spend my $$ through the estore instead of from retailers !!
THAT!!! is the best idea..Sort of like buy 6 cups of coffee and get your 7th free. Nice!! I want it!

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
Remember too, there are deluxe members that get points dumped in there estore accounts every month that don't always spend them and they accumulate. Some lucky members might have enough of those, or close to enough, to take advantage of this offer if they so chose. I don't agree with Ganz decision here, but I am definitely not going to begrudge anyone who wants to participate in the offer. It's their freedom to do so and I don't want to rain on anyone's parade who wants the cow early. Congrats to them.
Agreed, I'm one of those members. And I don't envy or begrudge anyone either. Who am I to criticize Ganz for their business strategies or tell anyone how they can choose to spend their own money.

My problem is where does it go from here? 100$ to get an exclusive pet?!..200$ will get you the all super exclusive item of the year? 500$ gets you...?? I had wondered how they would do without expiring accounts and now I think we see what's on the horizon. By beef is that I just spent 60$ and then some so why am not rewarded when I just did that 2 days ago?

View Post Originally Posted by alleine
That is by far the best eStore idea I have ever seen!
A cumulative point system would be great... and if that were the case, families could buy eStore points smartly (always from one eStore account, even if the items go to several WW accounts), so they could rack up a free gift faster.

I agree that while the current promotion is a good incentive (people who were going to buy 50,000 points will probably now buy the 75 to get the cow, or people who are die-hard cow collectors will do this just to get one a month early), think of how mad people who JUST bought 50 or 75,000 eStore points in the last week are, because they didn't know this promotion was coming up and missed out on a free cow.
I'm fuming mad (and very sad) ..I just spent 60$ 2 days ago..the other day I bought 2 webkinz, another 25$, and not to mention all the Valentine clothes I just bought too, and the charms, and the...waaaaah!!! I seriously am really angry to be left out. They should look at what members have spent in a month and say; if you spent x numbers of dollars you unlock this pet. Now that would be something I could sink my teeth into. And, now I am off to spend another 50$ on figurines for Tail towns. What thanks do I get?!
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 06:02 PM   #25

Katieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud of

So adorable, I lovei it. But for 75 dollars? Not worth it
Katieawesome8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 06:09 PM   #26

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

aww your pet is soo cute! i love the psi congrats on your new pet!
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 06:09 PM   #27
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Let's remember that there are members who are housebound or handicapped, or who live far from stores, or for a variety of other reasons, the eStore is their only option.

Everyone is free to spend their money - or not - as they see fit.

Good Point! Never thought about sharing this but we live over an hour away to any store and we only get out every so often. Also I have enough stuffed animals in our house and we now donate the stuffies to a charity.
busymom122 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 06:14 PM   #28

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

its cute but i could buy a lot more stuff for 75$ i'll just wait until it comes out.
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 06:15 PM   #29
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
THAT!!! is the best idea..Sort of like buy 6 cups of coffee and get your 7th free. Nice!! I want it!

Agreed, I'm one of those members. And I don't envy or begrudge anyone either. Who am I to criticize Ganz for their business strategies or tell anyone how they can choose to spend their own money.

My problem is where does it go from here? 100$ to get an exclusive pet?!..200$ will get you the all super exclusive item of the year? 500$ gets you...?? I had wondered how they would do without expiring accounts and now I think we see what's on the horizon. By beef is that I just spent 60$ and then some so why am not rewarded when I just did that 2 days ago?

I'm fuming mad (and very sad) ..I just spent 60$ 2 days ago..the other day I bought 2 webkinz, another 25$, and not to mention all the Valentine clothes I just bought too, and the charms, and the...waaaaah!!! I seriously am really angry to be left out. They should look at what members have spent in a month and say; if you spent x numbers of dollars you unlock this pet. Now that would be something I could sink my teeth into. And, now I am off to spend another 50$ on figurines for Tail towns. What thanks do I get?!
I wonder if calling and explaining that you just bought some would help? If they wont do anything then tell them that just encourages you to not want to buy any more in the future.

i am really not a huge fan of the estore. (theres posts around here that can verify that lol ) This is the first time I've bought any in almost a year. Some of the things i DO have i got from saving all my monthly deluxe points. But I have wanted a few things so i got the points.....the cow was just a little added surprise when I went to the estore to buy them. But I tend to hoard mine lol..they'll last me awhile.

Im not sure I'll do the tail towns...somedays its like webkinz is a chore to me ( I have 3 accounts and 3 kids that play and sometimes I do things for them ) so adding something else I just dont know. Im hoping Im chosen for the free testing thing ...if i like it then maybe i'll invest more $ into them as I can.
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 06:36 PM   #30
Forever2011

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Red face Re: Mint Chocolate Cow Available for Two Days at eStore

Congrats busymom122!! What a unique name!! This sounds really great!! I have a question though: Is the MINT CHOCOLATE COW only available to deluxe members???!?!!!? and when will it release??

Thanks for the update!!
~Forever
Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, free with purchase, keep it real:), soa, waffle bowl mixer, you are beautiful!, yousawnothing

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: