Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-15-2011, 01:47 PM   #121
Webkinz :)
violeta108 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Mint Chocolate Cow Available for Two Days at eStore

Pressured by my 3 little ones, last Saturday, I bought them all kinds of Valentine + other GREAT items, totalling $75.00. When I did not receive the code for the cow by YESTERDAY, MONDAY, I contacted Customer Service with the NO CODE RECEIVED complaint, and until now, NOBODY has replied! Also, there is another issue that a knowledgeable WI member may help me with: the youngest and BIGGEST Webkinz fan has 377 beloved pets in her loyal care. She received 12 new pets at XMAS (from family and friends who know she only wants WWs), and was unable to adopt 8 out of the 12, as she was having problems, and glitches, including no adoption prizes, etc. I was in touch with a very helpful young lady, who assisted me in fixing the 4 newly adopted pets, but we were informed that she NEEDED to open a NEW account for the remaining pets, as 377 were TOO MANY PETS???? I looked high and low for ANY info provided by GANZ that 377 was the LIMIT of pets for one account, but could not find any such thing! At age 8, she had spent MANY hours preparing rooms for her future XMAS pets, and she DOES NOT want another account, as she spends already plenty of time on her carefully maintained account... I am at a loss and would like to help her. Can anyone who knows about this problem help? MY ANTICIPATED THAN KS!!!
NOTE: My 3 little ones have been WW members for the past 3 1/2 years, and DELUXE since they started DELUXE membership...
violeta108 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2011, 04:47 PM   #122
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Mint Chocolate Cow Available for Two Days at eStore

View Post Originally Posted by violeta108
Pressured by my 3 little ones, last Saturday, I bought them all kinds of Valentine + other GREAT items, totalling $75.00. When I did not receive the code for the cow by YESTERDAY, MONDAY, I contacted Customer Service with the NO CODE RECEIVED complaint, and until now, NOBODY has replied! Also, there is another issue that a knowledgeable WI member may help me with: the youngest and BIGGEST Webkinz fan has 377 beloved pets in her loyal care. She received 12 new pets at XMAS (from family and friends who know she only wants WWs), and was unable to adopt 8 out of the 12, as she was having problems, and glitches, including no adoption prizes, etc. I was in touch with a very helpful young lady, who assisted me in fixing the 4 newly adopted pets, but we were informed that she NEEDED to open a NEW account for the remaining pets, as 377 were TOO MANY PETS???? I looked high and low for ANY info provided by GANZ that 377 was the LIMIT of pets for one account, but could not find any such thing! At age 8, she had spent MANY hours preparing rooms for her future XMAS pets, and she DOES NOT want another account, as she spends already plenty of time on her carefully maintained account... I am at a loss and would like to help her. Can anyone who knows about this problem help? MY ANTICIPATED THAN KS!!!
NOTE: My 3 little ones have been WW members for the past 3 1/2 years, and DELUXE since they started DELUXE membership...
I did the mint cow promotion on Friday and did not get my code all weekend. I called Monday around 11 and received the code over the phone. The lady acted like it was no big deal and didnt even say sorry or anything. I didn't want a written letten from the CEO saying how sorry him/her was but a simple *sorry this happened* from a tech lady wouldve been nice.

I also explained another problem to her but it was WW related and NOT estore so she transferred..which was ok..when i told him my problem for some reason he had to put me on hold and HUNG UP ON ME!!! With all the glitches in WW...Im beginning to think they're tech support people have glictches of their own. I have run a small business before and I would be outraged at one of my employees treating my customers that way. I guess its different from a small home business versus a multi billion dollar company
I did call back and the lady couldnt even help me....?! Guess they dont train their tech support either...basically she said there was nothing she could do...so now I have a $25 signature pet I cant use because everytime it enters the clubhouse...no other pet can see *me* sooooo aggervating. she even had the nerve to tell me i wasnt running internet explorer 8 ( Whch I am ) and that was my problem...Im not the brighest crayon in the box but outta 6-8 signature pets and 3 of my kids having them, ONE does this.

Anyways...as to your question about how many pets on one acct you can have..I am not sure. I ahve NEVER read there was a limit. i DO know there is someone here who has over 800 but i am not sure if thats is all on one acct or her families total. I have about 155 adopted and prolly over 100 more to adopt. So I hope that isnt the case. i DO have 3 accts of my own but the other 2 are just for extras gifts etc and i dont plan on adding any to them. Oisdeluxe so doesnt *expire* the other one is not deluxe and since I cant kinz post or trade I will have to add another I have some pets I won in trading cards. I will either add one of them or add a lil kinz I have around here.

I am however interested in knowing if there is a limit. I would REALLY appreciate anyone who knows or finds out to PM me. I just have a habit of not checking threads back

Last edited by tammy1072; 02-15-2011 at 04:50 PM.. Reason: typos :)
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, free with purchase, keep it real:), soa, waffle bowl mixer, you are beautiful!, yousawnothing

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: