Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-13-2011, 11:32 AM   #111
Lil Kinz

WebBearKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Mint Chocolate Cow Available for Two Days at eStore

I need a 1 i want to buy 1
WebBearKinz is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2011, 12:35 PM   #112
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I purchased the 75000 points but don't see a code for the pet, does anyone know how to actually get it?
Thanks!
funmamas is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:51 PM   #113
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by funmamas
I purchased the 75000 points but don't see a code for the pet, does anyone know how to actually get it?
Thanks!
I got my estore points friday right after the promotion was put up and still havent gotten my code. I did call Friday after I bought the points and was told it would be emailed within 24 hours...well...I havent gotten mine yet. And of course no one is there to call until monday and I promise you i will tell them exactly how I feel about having to wait ALL weekend when it was SUPPOSE to be emailed within 24 hours and NO tech support on the weekends.

I even sent them several tweets with no reply and I know someone is tweeting cuz I got a tweet earlier about the promotion....tees me off lol...get me all upset over a cow

And I do think its a bit expensive if you have a large family...Me and 3 of my kids play and NOWAY Id buy that many points at one time. Soooo I got the pet for me,since they are rarely on WW anyways cuz ourworld.com is so much more important BUT when the pet comes out in 2 months and they show interest I will then buy it for them lol. But right now I am tending to 6 accts. They wouldnt even do their cinnamon flower collection
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 01:11 PM   #114
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Let's remember that there are members who are housebound or handicapped, or who live far from stores, or for a variety of other reasons, the eStore is their only option.

Everyone is free to spend their money - or not - as they see fit.
Of course. I understand that. I just wished they made eStore and plush.. I so badly want this plush cow. :|
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 01:13 PM   #115
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by pookylovestiggy
We probly could have got at least 1 cow for just one of us, But we had just got points for the deal with the puffin and hamster plus all the other valentines goodies. we are both deluxe then they came out with the cow. and we love cows!!! my kitchen has cow curtans, cow salt and pepper shakers, cow light pull thing exc crazy for cows but bills need to be paid too so we can wait till the cows come back home lol
Couldnt find your other post about getting the cow and spending the 150 but if you could, you could buy the 75,000 and get one *free* now and when its released in 2 months just purchase that one?!!! If you use the estore a lot its still a good deal....if I made sense lol you and your husband just have to fight over the one now lol. ladies first hehe

I am not a HUGE fan of the estore...Dont get me wrong I LOVE the stuff there I just cant afford a lot of it. I normally save my deluxe points to get somethings but the other day I was wanting the puffin/flora deal and had some extra money but I forgot all about it the day of the sale.I missed it by 30 mins....So when I went to get my points friday..I seen the cow deal. It actually saved me money cuz I was going to get $100 lol...I got 75 and the free cow so I look at it like I saved 37.50 lol but had i spent 100$ and gotten the puffin/flora deal..I wouldve waited for the cow....
For some reason it seems every year when my husband asks what i want for vday..I say estore points.this year I just bought my own and he doesnt even know yet lol....
My deluxe was up in Jan and I renewed 5 accts and it was 65$....I dont think my kids have been on but once to see what the deluxe gift was....had I known they have lost so much interest in WW I dont think I wouldve gotten them deluxe. I end up doing all their accts and Im doing 6 accts everyday and it takes up to much of my time.

BTW...I collect the Marys Moo Moo cows from Hallmark. i havent bought any in a long time but I have enough i believe lol...Im not even sure if they still sell them.I dont remember seeing any the last few times I went to hallmark....
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 08:05 PM   #116
Webkinz :)

LaughyTaffy is on a distinguished road

It's a cute pet, but I do not feel like paying $75 smack-a-roons for it! <--- Wait this a a HAMSTER?!?! I thought it was a toaster pastry!!!!!
LaughyTaffy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:32 PM   #117
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Ok..I figured I'd be spending the points sometime this year so I have bought the 75,000 points package. Here's the thing. I did a search on google for Ganz Coupon and found one for 20% on "Ultimate Coupons". So that gave me 15$ off but then add about 8$ of taxes and the total was just under 70$ USD.

I still haven't received the code for the cow..I guess I should be checking my email often? There isn't any detail to that effect when buying the points so I hope it works.

Now to think of names for my cow...maybe I'll call it 75000 LOL!!!!
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 12:18 AM   #118
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I haven't gotten my code yet either. As for buying the points, I figured I will use the points anyway, and would buy the pet so I might as well buy the points now instead of as I go ...
funmamas is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 07:59 AM   #119
ebkinz Lover!
Webkinz :)

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by kinzhugger
It's not a chocolate mint cow, it's a chocolate cow that costs a mint!

Sorry... coudn't resist a pun!
lol!!! nice wordplay
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 08:59 AM   #120
Lil Kinz
Diales is on a distinguished road

I have the same problem: I bought the points and did not receive the code, even today (it is a long-long-long 24 hours)...
Diales is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, free with purchase, keep it real:), soa, waffle bowl mixer, you are beautiful!, yousawnothing

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: