Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-12-2011, 07:07 PM   #101
Webkinz :)

JayRae is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Mint Chocolate Cow Available for Two Days at eStore

I think Ganz is a little out or touch.... I think 20.00 for a free charm was the test run to see what
the peeps might be willing to go for... so now the price and prize have been raised.
JayRae is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2011, 08:32 PM   #102
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Oh how badly I want a plush version of that cow. Why GANZ, why? One of my favorite pets.. estore. Noooo but I NEED IT. Please, if your reading this, make a plush version of it too. I know for a fact I, and a few other people, would buy that.
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 10:16 PM   #103

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by nici
so true...
estore is waste of money,
and 75$ is a too much for new pet... i can buy a new signature pet for only 30$.
ganz just want to make money from their estore virtual shop.
ganz worte "free" in their ad just because they want to make people want it so much and make them but it, just like the deluxe games in arcade.
75$ for pet? not worth it ganz

i have an advice: do not spend a lot of money in estore, this is only virtual items, no real. this is crazy to spend real money for virtual items

A lot of people don't play with stuffed animals. I buy webkinz only FOR the online version of the pet. That's all I enjoy. I actually get rid of most of the stuffed animals! They just take up a ton of space in my house! I'm far from alone. So no, it's not a waste of money. No more then anything else that gives entertainment for someone.

You might want to read the post that COWS4YOU made about being respectful of the choices that others make a few pages back.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 10:30 PM   #104

pookylovestiggy is a jewel in the roughpookylovestiggy is a jewel in the rough

We probly could have got at least 1 cow for just one of us, But we had just got points for the deal with the puffin and hamster plus all the other valentines goodies. we are both deluxe then they came out with the cow. and we love cows!!! my kitchen has cow curtans, cow salt and pepper shakers, cow light pull thing exc crazy for cows but bills need to be paid too so we can wait till the cows come back home lol
pookylovestiggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 10:52 PM   #105
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

That's really cool that members have an opportunity to get this cow I love the PSI!

Congrats to all who already got their cool cow.
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 07:13 AM   #106
mrsumo
Gifted

mrsumo is just really nicemrsumo is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by MsSchoolBus
I bought my points, just waiting for the code to be emailed to me.
When I got my points purchase confirmation, but not the code for this delicious pet, I called Ganz. The rep told me it could take up to 24 hours to receive the emailed code.
{biting nails in anticipation!}
Thanks for posting this. There is nothing I can find in the eStore that tells you this. I was worried when I bought my points and then nothing else happened.

Another "WHOOPS" by our GANZ friends.
mrsumo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 09:43 AM   #107
Wacky4life

Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!

Wink Re: Mint Chocolate Cow Available for Two Days at eStore

Its a cute idea.... but 75,000 points?? I think like 40 or 50 thousand would be more fair...... and when you think about it isn't exactly "free" more like "expensive" and were am i going to get 75$ in a day???? The offer needs more time!!!

I Luv friends!!! Add me!

So much luv in one room!

Imma stealthy Ninja
Ham4life is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:19 AM   #108

kinzhugger will become famous soon enough

It's not a chocolate mint cow, it's a chocolate cow that costs a mint!

Sorry... coudn't resist a pun!

I'm still trying to decide on it this weekend!

And for the people who deride spending money on a virtual item, have you never gone to the movies? Or paid for cable? It's all entertainment!
kinzhugger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:34 AM   #109
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I'm still tempted to do this one. But instead I think I might just renew our deluxe with the money I would have to spend on estore points to get her now and wait a couple of months for it. She'd look so cute in my farm room.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:13 AM   #110
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

Darn you eStore!!! I spent a fortune at Christmas for all your great Christmasy stuff and now I want your great Valentine's Day stuff too! Oh the indecision...what to do...
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, free with purchase, keep it real:), soa, waffle bowl mixer, you are beautiful!, yousawnothing

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: