Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-20-2010, 07:31 AM   #61
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

Default Re: Minor League Baseball Teams to Offer Free Webkinz this Summer!

View Post Originally Posted by melethana
yesterday was the Gwinnett Braves first Webkinz night. I am happy to say it was well planned, all children under 12 received their groundhog, they even had some left over. Unlike some of the wild speculation on my part, the webbies did not have t-shirts, wristbands, extra feature codes, on anything of the sort. They were just brand new, straight from Ganz groundhogs. But a bonus webbie, is a bonus webbie, and I love my little groundhog!

BTW - I am MUCH older than 12, but when I bought my tickets it said the first 1,000 fans would get a webkinz, not just kids. So one of the big muckity mucks said I could get a webkinz too, as long as I hid him in my purse, or put him out in the car so that the older kids wouldn't be sad and start a ruckus
Second webkinz giveaway, this time there was a wide assortment of pets, including some caring valley and retired pets! No Cheeky pets that I saw, but a few girls did get lil' unicorns. There were also black labs, dalmatians, a ton of huskies with the caring valley tags, and I got a lil' panda. Surprisingly there was no pushing or fussing that I saw when they let the children pick out there own webbies. The boxes labeled "cats", "dogs", "horses", "farm", and "jungle" all were emptied, but even the end of the night there were still some in the "water" and "reptile" boxes.
melethana is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2010, 01:22 AM   #62
carolannz AutismAwar
Webkinz :)

CarolannZ is a glorious beacon of lightCarolannZ is a glorious beacon of lightCarolannZ is a glorious beacon of light

Don't know if anybody went to the Beaver game today but here what we got and the lines for this webkinz was around the park the were out in like the first 10 mints.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg007.jpg (288.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg012.jpg (399.1 KB, 1 views)
CarolannZ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 01:44 AM   #63
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by CarolannZ
Don't know if anybody went to the Beaver game today but here what we got and the lines for this webkinz was around the park the were out in like the first 10 mints.
Awesome!!!!! your lucky to get a free BEAVER webbie!!
congrats!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 09:05 AM   #64
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by CarolannZ
that is adorable! I was hoping the webbies would have cute clothes, but I guess that varies by team. I've been to 4 webkinz baseball games, but no extra clothes.
That is so great that you were able to get one!
melethana is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 01:20 PM   #65
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

That's so cool!
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: