Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-2010, 07:40 AM   #51
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Default Re: Minor League Baseball Teams to Offer Free Webkinz this Summer!

View Post Originally Posted by jesvasquez
This is sooooo nice of the major leagues! I mean, webkinz are expensive now-a-dayz! I want to be 1 of the 1st 500!
Minor leagues, not major
CanesFan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2010, 07:56 AM   #52
KKsMommy
Webkinz :)
KKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud ofKKsMommy has much to be proud of

The Cleveland Indians (yes, major league -- maybe they're doing this 'cause they're looking like a minor-league team this season ) are giving away a Webkinz Goldfish to kids 12 & under at their game Sunday, July 18 vs. the Detroit Tigers.

None of their minor-league affliliates are doing Webkinz giveaways this year. (The Mahoning Valley Scrappers actually haven't put up their promotional schedule yet (their season doesn't start till mid-June), but since they are the bottom-level minor league team, and none of the higher-level teams are doing it, it doesn't seem likely.)

If you're looking for minor-league teams in your area, you can go to Home | MiLB.com Home and click on the "teams" tab (at the top right) -- you will get a list of every minor-league team!

Don't know how to edit my above post, but that "Home | MiLB.com Home" is a hot link. If you don't want to use that, the address is simply MiLB.com.

OK, weird that it just tacked on the subsequent post to the previous. OK, that's not so weird, but it is weird that it then re-posted. Could a mod please remove the double (and, I presume, triple once I add this) post, since I don't know how?

Last edited by KKsMommy; 04-16-2010 at 07:56 AM..
KKsMommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 08:57 AM   #53
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by KKsMommy
The Cleveland Indians (yes, major league -- maybe they're doing this 'cause they're looking like a minor-league team this season ) are giving away a Webkinz Goldfish to kids 12 & under at their game Sunday, July 18 vs. the Detroit Tigers.

None of their minor-league affliliates are doing Webkinz giveaways this year. (The Mahoning Valley Scrappers actually haven't put up their promotional schedule yet (their season doesn't start till mid-June), but since they are the bottom-level minor league team, and none of the higher-level teams are doing it, it doesn't seem likely.)

If you're looking for minor-league teams in your area, you can go to Home | MiLB.com Home and click on the "teams" tab (at the top right) -- you will get a list of every minor-league team!

Don't know how to edit my above post, but that "Home | MiLB.com Home" is a hot link. If you don't want to use that, the address is simply MiLB.com.

OK, weird that it just tacked on the subsequent post to the previous. OK, that's not so weird, but it is weird that it then re-posted. Could a mod please remove the double (and, I presume, triple once I add this) post, since I don't know how?
Hehe, I had to laugh at the Indians joke

Since you are not an Insider Insider, all of your consecutive posts will merge together into one. This is to prevent spamming.

2 exceptions:

Nobody else has posted within 24 hours. If you post again, the posts will be separate.
OR
The two posts have more than 20 smileys or sprites combined.
Old 04-16-2010, 12:31 PM   #54
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I hope that the team in my town adds one, my DS plays little league so it would be an extra special treat for our family to go to a game on a Webkinz day! Keeping my fingers crossed!
Symphonie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 01:21 PM   #55
Lil Kinz
aisasami is an unknown quantity at this point

May 23: Bowie Baysox (Home) vs. New Hampshire Fisher Cats (Away)
Giving away the Webkinz Husky.
aisasami is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 02:49 PM   #56
ell, I *am*
Gifted

lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy
lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy

i love baseball! (i LOVE the red socks!) we go to games all the time! this is so cool!! and most of the time we just go to the minors but i love baseball!!
lollipop girl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 03:37 PM   #57
Audreykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Boo Hoo
Not my town.
I wonder if every town will give away the same pet?
Audreykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 04:52 PM   #58
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

Wow, this is cool..for those who actually live anywhere near a minor baseball team (not me). Maybe it will bring in some new friends, which is I'm sure what they are hoping.

I am still hoping for the McDonald's suggestion! Can I get a webkinz with those fries, please!
amyms is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 08:53 PM   #59
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Audreykinz
Boo Hoo
Not my town.
I wonder if every town will give away the same pet?

Which team is closest to you? Not every team gives the same pet(s).
Old 04-29-2010, 10:07 PM   #60
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

yesterday was the Gwinnett Braves first Webkinz night. I am happy to say it was well planned, all children under 12 received their groundhog, they even had some left over. Unlike some of the wild speculation on my part, the webbies did not have t-shirts, wristbands, extra feature codes, on anything of the sort. They were just brand new, straight from Ganz groundhogs. But a bonus webbie, is a bonus webbie, and I love my little groundhog!

BTW - I am MUCH older than 12, but when I bought my tickets it said the first 1,000 fans would get a webkinz, not just kids. So one of the big muckity mucks said I could get a webkinz too, as long as I hid him in my purse, or put him out in the car so that the older kids wouldn't be sad and start a ruckus
melethana is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: