Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-15-2010, 03:23 PM   #21
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Default Re: Minor League Baseball Teams to Offer Free Webkinz this Summer!

View Post Originally Posted by ChristmasCheer
Anyone notice LICENSE is spelled wrong? Or am I just confused? Its LICENSE not LICENSEE (as said on the pic)

Different word
CanesFan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2010, 03:23 PM   #22
ants to move doors!
Webkinz :)

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by ChristmasCheer
Anyone notice LICENSE is spelled wrong? Or am I just confused? Its LICENSE not LICENSEE (as said on the pic)
li·cens·ee Pronunciation: \ˌlī-sən(t)-ˈsē\
Function: noun
Date: circa 1864
: one that is licensed
Nereid is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 03:26 PM   #23
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

Okay realized what it is, that first game on the 17th is an away game... bummer, looks like we can 't go
taytertots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 03:29 PM   #24

iheartlucy has disabled reputation

hm...I wish my team was up there!
iheartlucy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 04:23 PM   #25
Lil Kinz

Grace'O'Malley is an unknown quantity at this point

aww cool!, its so unfair because i live in the UK. They should have something over here because sometimes i think ganz have forgotten about all their fans over here
Grace'O'Malley is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 04:30 PM   #26
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

Awesome this will be a big hit
lego is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 04:33 PM   #27
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

I'm so sorry the Las Vegas 51's aren't on the list this year, at least not yet. That's where I got my two blue jays last year and was hoping for a repeat this year. Oh well, good luck to everyone in these areas and enjoy the game and the free Webkinz.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 04:52 PM   #28
carolannz AutismAwar

CarolannZ is a glorious beacon of lightCarolannZ is a glorious beacon of lightCarolannZ is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Minor League Baseball Teams Partnered this Summer to Offer Free Webkinz Giveaways!

View Post Originally Posted by taytertots
Odd, I looked at the Beaver's games (first one) and they aren't showing a game on the 17th. Where did the list come from?
It because it a away game. But hint they are doing it!

View Post Originally Posted by taytertots
Okay realized what it is, that first game on the 17th is an away game... bummer, looks like we can 't go
It is away game but hey dep on were you live. I can't say were I live by the WI rules here but Beavers are doing it in there home state on other date. I look it up. I am so going!

Last edited by CarolannZ; 04-15-2010 at 04:52 PM..
CarolannZ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 05:59 PM   #29
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by iheartlucy
hm...I wish my team was up there!

What team? I can search for you.
CanesFan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 06:17 PM   #30
Unregistered

Anyone know anything about games for the Delaware Blue Rocks?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: