Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-21-2009, 01:48 PM   #41
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Mining Helmets and Jester Hats Go Missing after Maintenance

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Thanks everyone for keeping us updated on your contacts with Ganz..I'm sorry everyone's having this problem-but comforted too that since this is widespread they'll be more willign to fix it soon...

Here's my latest FUNstration, inspired by this problem:

The House that Ganz Built

This is the glitch
That lay in the house that Ganz built.

They fixed the stuck items
which messed up the hats
That lay in the house that Ganz built

They added more deluxe
before they fixed the stuck items
that messed up the hats
That lay in the house that Ganz built

They gave us air boxes in raffles
and added more deluxe
before they fixed teh stuck items
that messed up teh hats
that lay in the house that Ganz built

They fixed Doug's gem stealing glitch
before they gave us the air boxes in raffles
and added more for Deluxe
that messed up the hats

They teased us with a Colossal Movie Screen
after they fixed Doug's gem stealing glitch
before they gave us the air boxes in raffles
and added more for Deluxe
that messed up the hats

Very creative and sooooo true. Thanks for posting. It made me laugh!
JINGLES139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2009, 01:53 PM   #42
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Lotamoxie
I called and the woman was familiar with the problem. She said they're working on it.
I had the same response. The woman was very polite and reassuring.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 01:54 PM   #43
Webkinz :)

basbunch is on a distinguished road

When I met Doug Dog without my minor's hat, he didn't reconize me without my full outfit so he locked up my screen and I had to log back in. When I met him for the second time, my minor's hat appeared! As glad as I was to see my hat back, I was soon sad as Doug only gave me cash for my gems!
basbunch is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 02:00 PM   #44
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

Oy vey! It's gonna become a safety issue , mining without a hard hat, has to be against OSHA regulations!
MAMA5517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 02:01 PM   #45
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

My hats are back. Anyone else found theirs?
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 02:02 PM   #46
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

my hats are all fine, never disappeared...
FrogKissingLady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 02:02 PM   #47

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by rodentmom
Well, my son did laugh at the idea of invisible hats and is not worried at all. (This is such a relief to me.) He thought of the Harry potter connection as well, and we both thought it would have been far more entertaining if the malfunctioning Webkinz hats had the effect of Fred and George's "Headless Hats." (By the way, is my family the only one who has ever wondered how Fred and George discovered the password to the Marauder's Map? Do you figure they were just goofing off and solemnly swore that they were up to no good or do you figure that the map itself prompted them in the direction of the correct password? "Are you up to no good?" "Of course we're up to no good!" "Do you swear that you're up to no good?" etc.)
That's hilarious! Good question. How did they find that out? I think I'll go see if I can post that question on the Jo Rowling website and see if she answers it!
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 02:06 PM   #48
orioles828

mathfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightmathfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightmathfan1 is a glorious beacon of light

Post Re: Mining Helmets and Jester Hats Go Missing after Maintenance

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
My hats are back. Anyone else found theirs?

Yes, FIA, I was just going to call GANZ, but I went to double check and I saw that I had the one mining hat on Tundra, and I had the one in my dock too! I am so happy I don't have to call them.
Old 08-21-2009, 02:12 PM   #49
GottaLoveTheWebkinz

iheartwebkinz01 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Mining Helmets and Jester Hats Go Missing after Maintenance *UPDATE* The Hats Have Returned

my hat is back but there is still a glitch with the new theme for underwater, the wallpaper wont go on
iheartwebkinz01 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 02:15 PM   #50
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Default Re: Mining Helmets and Jester Hats Go Missing after Maintenance *UPDATE* The Hats Have Returned

Thanks for the update.Now everyone can be happy! Have a great day and God bless.:abn::bokbok::clyde::el1::goo:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: