Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-21-2009, 09:19 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Mining Helmets and Jester Hats Go Missing after Maintenance *UPDATE* The Hats Have Returned

A new front page story has been added:

Mining Helmets and Jester Hats Go Missing after Maintenance *UPDATE* The Hats Have Returned

Click the image to open in full size.

We are receiving reports from all over the forum that Mining Helmets (Doug Prize) and Lime Gecko Jester Hats (eStore Figure Item), have gone missing in Webkinz World. This problem started following last night's site maintenance.

Members who had the hats stored in their docks are now seeing "invisible" boxes where the hats are supposed to be. Hovering a mouse pointer over the box will show the item name, but not a picture of the item. This means that the hat is there, it's just invisible.

For members who had the hats on their pets' heads or stored in furniture, since the online Customer Support page doesn't have an option for contacting Ganz about a missing item, the only suggestion we have at this point is to have an adult contact Ganz via telephone at 1-866-932-5469.

Hopefully all of the hats will be returned to, and made visible on, all players' accounts soon. As more information on this glitch becomes available, we will bring it to you here.

UPDATE: As of 3pm ET on Friday afternoon, the Mining Helmets and the Jester Hats have been made visible on Webkinz World accounts. If your hats are not visible, please clear your cache. For complete instructions on how to do that, please click HERE.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2009, 09:23 AM   #2
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Mining Helmets and Jester Hats Go Missing after Maintenance

grumble grumble...Why did I have to have that jester hat on my pony? It's hard to get excited that finally things aren't stuck on my table when now I'm missing one of my favorite hats...

Thanks for posting the info-if it isn't fixed by tomorrow I'll give them a call. They usually are pretty good about fixing stuff (totally ignoring how long it took them to fix the floating items on the table glitch)...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 09:25 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

ollyson13 is on a distinguished road

Red face Re: Mining Helmets and Jester Hats Go Missing after Maintenance

i hope its fixed soon!
ollyson13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 09:30 AM   #4
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

Mine is gone, too!
Lizzy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 09:32 AM   #5

Supdog is a jewel in the roughSupdog is a jewel in the rough

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!
Supdog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 09:33 AM   #6
Unregistered

Arrow Re: Mining Helmets and Jester Hats Go Missing after Maintenance

Mine was on my Yorkie it isn't missing. I hope my eStore Princess item doesn't disappear.

Last edited by Unregistered; 08-21-2009 at 02:01 PM.. Reason: i am mustang399.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:33 AM   #7
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

Mine also is gone. There is an empty place in my dock where all of my Doug Mining hats are supposed to be but it is just an empty white box.
imp17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 09:35 AM   #8
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Oh, man. They get one thing fixed and then... Guess I'll be callin'...
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 09:35 AM   #9
Mom26kids

Cookieboy is a jewel in the roughCookieboy is a jewel in the rough

I have invisible mining helmets I think they wanted to take a vacation from my dock
Cookieboy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 09:37 AM   #10
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Default Re:Mining Helmets and Jester Hats Go Missing after Maintenance

I haven't checked on my jester hat, but all of my mining hats were on my pets and they're gone now.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: