Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2010, 09:44 PM   #61
cootie46
Webkinz :)

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Milkshake Machine is Now Available at the Ganz eStore

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Sorry, read every post...but confused by these 2: ITEM or FOOD?

Looks like the estore milkshake but is a food to feed your pet....
colliegal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2010, 09:44 PM   #62
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Oh, cool. Um, is it just me or do you get the feeling that us 'not allowed to buy from the eStore' members kinda get really sad that we'll never have these items, yet we want them so much? Its sad. I saw all these cool new items and pets, and I think, "Oh great, another wonderful item I'll never, ever have". Nice, huh? Oh well, kinda cool anyway.
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:44 PM   #63
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Sorry, read every post...but confused by these 2: ITEM or FOOD?
The Milkshake Machine makes a FOOD item.

It does look the same as the eStore's "Milkshake for Two", but it has a different label, called a "50's Diner Milkshake".

Unlike the eStore item, however, this one can be eaten by Webbies and can be Kinzposted.
BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:45 PM   #64
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by colliegal
Looks like the estore milkshake but is a food to feed your pet....
OK....got it now...you had the Estore ones on tables..but the machine ones just look the same. Got it!

I've always wished you could put food on tables AND feed them to your pets.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:18 PM   #65

sparklekitty24 is an unknown quantity at this point

ooh I just bought one and it is so cool!I love it!Although it really is too bad that all of the cool stuff has to be bought at the estore.And not only that,but if you want the really cool stuff then you have to be a deluxe member.Bummer.
sparklekitty24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:02 AM   #66
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I just got mine.
Too bad it's only one per acct a day!
I started forming a line with my pets
I wish we could put in in our garden for convenience!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:05 AM   #67
srich321

aGanzfan2 will become famous soon enough

rchased one for my candy shoppe! It's really neat and plus I get the milkshake everyday. Th
aGanzfan2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:07 AM   #68
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Well I am soooo glad it is e-store since over here we can't get all the cool things like trading cards, clothes, etc and even if we can order pets and signature pets they cost a literal fortune to have shipped. This way there is something for everybody
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:10 AM   #69
srich321

aGanzfan2 will become famous soon enough

I purchased the Milkshake Machine to put in my candy shoppe. I made my first milkshake. Really cute! My webbies are gonna love getting a milkshake everyday!
aGanzfan2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:15 AM   #70
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

I guess it was removed for Thursday.Bummer...
What is it located under? Was it for Wednesday items?
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob ♥ loves maddie

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: