Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2010, 07:54 PM   #41
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: Milkshake Machine is Now Available at the Ganz eStore

Click the image to open in full size.

here is the pic
dustysky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2010, 07:54 PM   #42
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

I just got it and tried putting it on the kitchen counter. Boy was I surprised to find out it stands as tall as the fridges in WW! I hope it makes different flavors each day. Mine was blue today - but it doesn't say what flavor it is. I love love love milkshakes and these are great being so calorie free and all! LOL!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:58 PM   #43
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I was in the trading room and was told by someone they got this last week. It that true? Was it available a week ago?
dustysky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:00 PM   #44
cootie46
Webkinz :)

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by dustysky
I was in the trading room and was told by someone they got this last week. It that true? Was it available a week ago?
Just went on sale for the first time this afternoon
colliegal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:04 PM   #45

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Unhappy Re: Milkshake Machine is Now Available at the Ganz eStore

Sweet machine, but why oh why does everything so cool have to be in estore? - come on Ganz what about the rest of the regular plushie buyers, do their accounts not mean anything to you? Not everyone is able to access e-store, maybe once in a while you could make a cool machine like this one available to the rest of your customers!!!!!!
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:05 PM   #46
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

It is super cute!
Godsgirl129 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:06 PM   #47
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks Cows Sounds yummy
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:19 PM   #48
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

thanks for putting a picture of the milkshake up, I didn't realize that it was the same as the estore shake
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:19 PM   #49
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Cows4you . This is just beyond cool. I never thought it would actually give milshakes! I thought it would work like the blender. I am so happy. I have to jump over there and get one now.
ilovecats711 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:24 PM   #50
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

I got it and out of curiosity tested the shake it makes and YES the shakes are kins postible so they can be traded like any food item. NOT to be confused with the shake for two item that is decoration only. (they look the same, but one is on the food section of your doc the other items section)

so if we can trade them what would be the value when you can only make one a day?
I looked up the value they trade at 25-50

Last edited by tweetibyrd; 02-17-2010 at 08:35 PM..
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob ♥ loves maddie

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: