Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-26-2010, 11:37 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

BobFedex is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Midnight Madness & Black Friday at the Ganz eStore

I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT.
I got the Garnet Rover and it's awesome!
BobFedex is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2010, 01:23 PM   #22
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by momcrom
Aw man... I wish I had seen this announcement before bed last night!
With the charms on sale so cheap at 500 each, I bought enough points to get most of the rest of what I needed to complete my charm collections...
But I'm two charms short of having complete collections in both Magic Mire and Fairy Falls, and the two that I need are sold out
Had I known last night, I would probably have been able to complete my charm collections before those sold out. I got in just in time... quite a few others sold out shortly after I made my purchase!

But I'm happy to be so much closer to completing my collections... I thought it would take another year at least! I picked up a few new figures as well... only 1000 each! Maybe I'll start getting lucky in Woodland Wonders now

I guess I'll just watch for the ones that I need again after I get next month's deluxe points.
Aww! I missed the charms.

I didn't realize it ended at noon

No way I'm paying full price for charms again

I'll wait for the next sale

Last edited by canonymous; 11-26-2010 at 03:15 PM..
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 07:58 PM   #23
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

WOW, I am such a lucky girl to have a grandmother who is as crazy about Webkinz as I am. She put enough estore points on my account to get the 8 birthstone pets we didn't get when they were in the estore before and we also got 2 of the birthstone wallpapers & floors to make dormintory rooms for them as we have done for the new Zodiac series. I wish they would let us name them dormitories. We also got charms for our other accounts and at least one of each of the wallpaper & floors and the Rapunzel costume. What a fun time we had shopping midnight madness and Black Friday at home on our computer, and not out in the traffic. We had to be one of the first to get on at midnight KT.

Did anyone see the new mushroom bed that is available on the estore from your WebkinzWorld account? It is so adorable. My grandmother put enough points on that account for us to get that and the POTM package for the polar bear next Wednesday.

I wonder if she will make me wait until Christmas to get all of these new things? It's like a Webkinz Christmas every day with my grandmother. I really am thankful for her.

mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 09:24 PM   #24
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

this was a super sale. i bought 23 items and spent 23 dollars........................and when i tallied it up ...... i saved 37 dollars. it was worth it to stay up later and hit the sotre early!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 09:29 PM   #25

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

it really was a great deal. We needed 6 charms to complete the charm forest - $3 later, we LOVE the purple tree prize for completing our collection!

I normally boycott the estore, but this sale actually made me break down and open an account.
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 09:34 PM   #26
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

THANK YOU Ganz for this fun shopping spree!
You didn't discriminate (Deluxe OR non Deluxe) so hopefully no one can complain?!

I spent $60 and really didn't buy too many sale items, however, I did get all my Girl Scouts stockings completed so I am one happy camper

GREAT fun and convenience, and for that I am very appreciative
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 09:37 PM   #27

LUVINGPAWS is on a distinguished road

Unhappy Re: Midnight Madness & Black Friday at the Ganz eStore

[QUOTE=busymom122;21396334]used my debit/credit card and it put a hold on account so now i can not buy points!!!

but they took the money

This happened to me, and now i have no points though I should have 40,000 and have bought my birthstone pet!(Peridot=August)
LUVINGPAWS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: