Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-10-2008, 06:03 AM   #71
ow, I love anime and
Webkinz :)

56sarah is just really nice56sarah is just really nice

Default Re: Message from Webkinz re: Stadium Competitions

it does not let me in !!!!!!11 i go one minute before the compidition starts to enter webkinz but when i go to enter it says it full after 1 minute!!!!!!!

if any one know a way to get in tell me? webkinz username:56sarah

---------- 56sarah added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

ignore the ones after the exlimation points

Last edited by 56sarah; 04-10-2008 at 06:03 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
56sarah is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2008, 08:00 AM   #72
Jen9804
Gifted

Jen9804 is on a distinguished road

Well, what a relief to hear that a WI member has some experience winning a medal at the stadium. I guess we had all better step up our efforts at the Academy. I wonder what event will be next? Just in case , better have a pet educated in all classes so we are ready to compete!
Old 04-14-2008, 10:14 AM   #73
quackle1000

me and my friend were waiting for the 8:00 one, and for some reason it didn't work, but later I went back to it and I got to see the beauty pageant! It was cool! I have some pictures of it, but I don't know how to put them up! anyone know how? Justin? can you tell me how?
Old 04-14-2008, 10:25 AM   #74

pixiedust1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the info.. at least we know they will be increasing the amount of people to get in and the fact that they will have more events more often makes it even better. Thanks again
Old 04-14-2008, 10:51 AM   #75
krikin

same here, can't get in ,so now i don't bother with it,even on the frist day i was there at the time and still could'nt get in, someone a friend told me it has to do with your schooling ,i don;t know if that is true anyone know?
Old 04-15-2008, 05:47 AM   #76
trishohara is on a distinguished road

first: congrats for the WI member who got third place.

But how do you get the "Enter Pet"-button clickable? It is always inactive when I go to the stadium page. No matter if it is seconds before, entering or seconds/minutes after entering time.
trishohara is offline Female
Old 04-15-2008, 06:03 AM   #77
Gifted

Registhehseep will become famous soon enough

Thats good that someone finally placed here!!

Is it possible for the Asian Accounts to get in earlier with the time difference????
Old 04-15-2008, 06:48 AM   #78
Hi i am Kyle,I am a
Gift Guru

KOLL will become famous soon enough

Awsome i cant wait!!!!
Old 04-15-2008, 06:59 AM   #79
Gifted

vegas510 is on a distinguished road

just curious as everyone and my self have said you can click and within a split second it comes back full. Does time zone have a factor on this. when it could be 5:00p here it was 5:OO already elsewhere and those people gets in first. Trying to figure out how you can click asap and be told there is already 1,649 contestants. Makes me wonder if earlier time zones gets to enter first. Thanks. If this was addressed sorry. too many threads to read. thanks again
vegas510 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2008, 10:55 AM   #80
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

The Asian account time zone does not get in earlier. If you enter at 5 pm US time zone, then the Asian account says enter at 7 am (which is at the same exact time that everyone is trying to get on). The Asian time zone account is 14 hours ahead of the US time zone account. The Asian account doesn't get its own 5/7 pm competition.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: