Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-08-2008, 10:46 PM   #61
TwilightGirlz2
Gift Guru

kinzgirl2 is a jewel in the roughkinzgirl2 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Message from Webkinz re: Stadium Competitions

I just wanted to say thanks for posting the information, I have tried a few times with no luck, but will keep trying as my time allows. Who knows maybe we'll get lucky one day Hang in there everyone. I can understand the dissapointment, but as Ganz says they'll keep trying to improve etc...
kinzgirl2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2008, 11:02 PM   #62
Yea I am .....
Gifted

stlpeeps will become famous soon enough

I agree--some of Ganz' new policies seem to be aimed at the adults forgetting that this site really is for kids. Like not getting POTM exclusives, I will live and know my grandson will, but darn he gets so upset when things don't work right. Ganz can explain to me "it is our policy" but it is hard to explain to a six year old who just feels cheated!
Old 04-08-2008, 11:03 PM   #63
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by kandym
The stadium is another waste of time.

Ganz only wants our money and wants to give us nothing for it. Instead of making more pointless games and activities, I wish they would fix the glitches they have had since last year, give us kc when earned and gifts we are supposed to receive with our pets and pets of the month and fix the phones.

They feel that stating we are due nothing in their user agreement covers everything, I guess they do not understand the concept of customer satisfaction.
I agree.

I wonder if the people who are winning the beauty pageants are the ones who have taken a lot of classes at the Kinzville Academy. I know that can use up a lot of our kinzcash! I am not going to try to enter again (at least not anytime soon!). It is just random scoring by the judges. Webkinz takes away more kinzcash from us then they give away for prizes!

Are there any threads of anyone who has won any of the beauty pageants? I wonder if the trophies are wall medals?
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-09-2008, 12:09 AM   #64
canadianwoman

I have tried almost everytime to get in and it never works......I am looking very forward to being able to compete soon.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:43 AM   #65
Gift Guru

mckylee will become famous soon enough

I so cannot ever sign up either and its just depressing. I have tried every single time with no luck. I also cant figure out how to watch. It ***** its kinda like a secret club thats off limits.:easter::sch:
mckylee is offline Female
Old 04-09-2008, 12:56 AM   #66
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by mckylee
I so cannot ever sign up either and its just depressing. I have tried every single time with no luck. I also cant figure out how to watch. It ***** its kinda like a secret club thats off limits.:easter::sch:
To watch the pageant that you sign up for at 5pm EST, you need to go to the stadium between 7 and 7:29 pm EST. There will be a "view competition" button in the bottom right corner. You can either click on that, or click right in the middle of the screen (on the stadium opening). For the 8pm EST pageant, that really starts at 10 pm EST, you need to go to the stadium between 10 and 10:29 pm to watch it. It is fun to watch, but it seems that the scores are just random!

When you view the competition, you will see 5 random pets (unless your pet is entered, then one of the pets you see will be yours).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-09-2008, 02:24 AM   #67
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
To watch the pageant that you sign up for at 5pm EST, you need to go to the stadium between 7 and 7:29 pm EST. There will be a "view competition" button in the bottom right corner. You can either click on that, or click right in the middle of the screen (on the stadium opening). For the 8pm EST pageant, that really starts at 10 pm EST, you need to go to the stadium between 10 and 10:29 pm to watch it. It is fun to watch, but it seems that the scores are just random!

When you view the competition, you will see 5 random pets (unless your pet is entered, then one of the pets you see will be yours).
This is how it's supposed to work (finally figured that out on my own) but it doesn't. They must have some limit also on how many people can watch. Because you still can't get in to watch even if you come at that time.
Old 04-09-2008, 05:42 AM   #68
ha'ts up? ;]
Gift Guru

smiley7000 is a jewel in the roughsmiley7000 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks! It is kind of a disppointment, I was trying to get in everytime, but was too early and came during the wait period or was too late so I couldn't get in. Oh well...
smiley7000 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2008, 08:26 AM   #69
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

I didnt realize it was a problem to watch. We watched once and haven't been back. You really aren't missing much. It's supermodelz mixed with the kinzville academy runway.

Three judges that score, just like supermodelz. The runway is from the kinzville academy. They show you 5 entries, that's it. So it's really watching someone else play supermodelz with a fancier background.
RedBear is offline Female
Old 04-09-2008, 05:03 PM   #70

laurenk is an unknown quantity at this point

Honestly, I am so tired of trying to get in to even watch the competition, let alone enter for a chance to win!!!!

I started collecting webbies in January of this year so my sister and I could play the games (she was tired of the folks she was playing quitting the games before the money was awarded). I love, love, love the site and am 66ish webkinz in...HOWEVER....

I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO PLAY GAMES IN THE TOURNAMENT AREA!!! Ganz can have the competition back, they can hold it until it is ready to roll out, but not being able to play games at the expense of trying to enter an almost impossible to get in fashion show is soooo frustrating!!!! Its been four or five days that we haven't been able to play!

Does anyone have any hints or tips on how to get my phone to stay on so I can play at least one game???

I'm frustrated!!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: