Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-08-2008, 12:35 PM   #51
daddy1cent
Webkinz :)

thom1cent is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Message from Webkinz re: Stadium Competitions

My kids gave up on this already...My wife and I have tried each time with no luck at entering at all. It is a shame....
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2008, 12:38 PM   #52
pm me for ID
Gifted

lovepuppy is on a distinguished road

We are giving up as well. Can't seem to ever get on.
Old 04-08-2008, 06:40 PM   #53

betsysgirls is an unknown quantity at this point

this is the most pointless thing i've seen on this site. my kids try to get in everytime it happens and every time it's full. i dont get how it can be full the same second the clock changes over to the time it says to sign up. ganz needs to get their act together.
Old 04-08-2008, 09:30 PM   #54
allmine4me
Gift Guru

pattie1970 is a jewel in the roughpattie1970 is a jewel in the rough

I went and waited at the stadium yesterday, bound and determined to be one of those 1,000...I was there at 7:30 and waited, and waited. When the clock rolled from 7:59 to 8:00 I clicked to enter my pet, then clicked to confirm and POOF! We can't connect to the servers and you will now be logged out. MAN... that *****!

---------- pattie1970 added 2 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

We won't try again... even if they allow more... it's too depressing. I mean come on, you sell a million cagillion toys and then don't realize that EVERYONE will clammor for the newest game? I can't believe they are that dumb. As I always say, if Yahoo can handle millions of visitors a second... why not Ganz? Couldn't they sell premium ad space on the website to generate revenue? Kids books, movies, etc.. Why not?

Last edited by pattie1970; 04-08-2008 at 09:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pattie1970 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2008, 09:32 PM   #55
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

thank goodness they're doing SOMETHING! It has to be more fair. Limit how many times each person can enter and find a way to give EVERYONE a chance!

---------- charming added 2 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

I hope Ganz reads this. make the sign up sheet available weeks ahead of time and a limit to how many times you can sign up. Do something... We all want to win those trophies!

Last edited by charming; 04-08-2008 at 09:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
charming is offline Female
Old 04-08-2008, 09:33 PM   #56
keje4
Gift Guru

4icee is on a distinguished road

I have also had alot of problems, servers, etc.
Old 04-08-2008, 09:35 PM   #57

juicycouture13 is on a distinguished road

meeeeeeeee toooooooooooo
Old 04-08-2008, 09:38 PM   #58
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

not only is it pointless... but it's messed up the tournament arena... I can't play with anyone anymore... and that's what's upsetting!
Old 04-08-2008, 10:11 PM   #59
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

The stadium is another waste of time.

Ganz only wants our money and wants to give us nothing for it. Instead of making more pointless games and activities, I wish they would fix the glitches they have had since last year, give us kc when earned and gifts we are supposed to receive with our pets and pets of the month and fix the phones.

They feel that stating we are due nothing in their user agreement covers everything, I guess they do not understand the concept of customer satisfaction.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:19 PM   #60
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

Count me in on the "GAVE UP ON STADIUM" list! this has got to be the worst idea that they have come out with. i'm trying to sheild my son from the lotto odds and just not letting him be on when its supposed to be option bc its 100% pointless. geez, its like ganz forgot this is a site for kids!
RedBear is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: