Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-05-2008, 05:29 PM   #31
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)
PegC will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Message from Webkinz re: Stadium Competitions

I've tried to watch too. Every time I click on "View Competition" I get the message that the results are not ready for the competition. After that the "View Competition" button is greyed out and I can't click on it.

So far I haven't been fast enough to be able to enter the competition but I think I would like to watch and learn first anyway.

Any ideas why I can't at least watch?

--Gilda Google

:goo:
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2008, 05:33 PM   #32
mtr0
Gifted

webkinzlover17 is an unknown quantity at this point

I know it is not leting me watch or enter this is so annoyoing sigh......
Old 04-05-2008, 06:10 PM   #33
Gifted
bawtneez is a forum hero
bawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum hero

Donation Award 

This is a really great feature on Webkinz. I thank them for providing it to us!
bawtneez is offline Male
Old 04-05-2008, 06:15 PM   #34
Jen9804
Gifted

Jen9804 is on a distinguished road

I'm sure one of the members here on WI will get chance to compete and we will all be filled in about how this works.

Have you noticed that they show your report cards for Kinzville Academy when you enter your pet? I am wondering if each of the events will coincide with the classes at the academy and if your skill level on those classes will determine how high up in the standings you place. Maybe it's up to you to choose the pet that is most trained for each event. I think that would be kind of nice pay-off for all of the work at the Academy. It will finally answer the question about whether or not all of the money spent on classes is worth it!

Just in case, I am making sure my pets get there every day. I have one pet specializing in each class.

I am anxious to hear from the first person who actually attends and wins a cometition from WI.
Old 04-05-2008, 08:08 PM   #35
perdita101
Gifted

perdita101 is on a distinguished road

Hi Jen! I was able to get into the 7pm competition today, but didn't make the top 10. (see attached picture)

Once you are entered you need to choose from your own clothes an outfit for your pet to wear. Then at the time of the competition (2 hours after you sign up) anyone can go to the stadium and click on the "View Competition" button to watch pets compete. The competition itself looks similar to the tournament game Supermodelz. If you have a pet entered you will watch your own pet compete. Everyone else gets to watch 5 random pets compete.

I personally think the scores are at least partly based on the academy. I am working on getting info from others who have entered to try and find a pattern supporting this idea. I'll post a thread about this once I've got some evidence.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgpongopageant.JPG (69.0 KB, 167 views)

Last edited by perdita101; 04-05-2008 at 08:11 PM..
Old 04-05-2008, 08:23 PM   #36
Proud To Be
Gifted

nikkihar520 will become famous soon enough

I've Made It In The 10:00 Show I'll Post Info!
nikkihar520 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2008, 08:50 PM   #37
CraziiBabii

i hope ppl enter!!!!!
Old 04-05-2008, 11:20 PM   #38
Jen9804
Gifted

Jen9804 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by perdita101
Hi Jen! I was able to get into the 7pm competition today, but didn't make the top 10. (see attached picture)

Once you are entered you need to choose from your own clothes an outfit for your pet to wear. Then at the time of the competition (2 hours after you sign up) anyone can go to the stadium and click on the "View Competition" button to watch pets compete. The competition itself looks similar to the tournament game Supermodelz. If you have a pet entered you will watch your own pet compete. Everyone else gets to watch 5 random pets compete.

I personally think the scores are at least partly based on the academy. I am working on getting info from others who have entered to try and find a pattern supporting this idea. I'll post a thread about this once I've got some evidence.
Thanks for the info! I'll watch for your post!
Old 04-06-2008, 09:21 AM   #39
cap1tan

capitan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Guys,

I got to view the competition last nite for a while and snapped some pics of the ongoings. Basically, we can watch 5 contestants for the last thirty minutes of the event, 2 hours after the initial entrance time. I tried this morning to be there looking at the entrance button when the clock changed from 8:59 to 9:00 but it didn't update automatically so I was shut out. I had to leave the stadium page and reenter and by that time it was full, so I think what you'll have to do is try to enter the stadium page right at the set time of the event so it's updated.

The winner turned out to be one of the five contestants shown but I noticed that in terms of score given by the judges that they didn't have the highest. So may be a lot more goes into the scores from classes at Kinzville Academy, I don't know.

Just thought I'd share. Good luck to everybody!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgbeautypag1.jpg (239.3 KB, 132 views)
File Type: jpgJudges1.jpg (264.0 KB, 132 views)
File Type: jpgbeautypag2.jpg (251.1 KB, 125 views)
File Type: jpgbeautypag3.jpg (253.7 KB, 88 views)
Old 04-06-2008, 08:17 PM   #40
jstorms is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope to get to particpate in the new stadium eventually. So far I've tried twice, trying to get in right at the opening time, but it fills instantly and I get dropped off.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: