Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-23-2008, 07:10 AM   #101
Webkinz :)
rec31943 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Message from Webkinz re: Stadium Competitions

I can`t enter or watch.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2008, 07:55 AM   #102
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

mel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

I hope as they continue to work the bugs out that they put a limit on how many times the user can enter any pet. Once a week would be appropriate, I think. That way more people would get a chance to enter and participate.

Every time I get on my system bogs down and logs me off completely or I am not allowed to enter because it's full. I'd like to see everyone get a chance to play.
mel959800 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2008, 09:06 AM   #103
EDY07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah that is frustrating
Old 04-23-2008, 09:12 AM   #104

PookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of light

I got in but I finished last in my group.
Old 04-26-2008, 02:00 PM   #105
timbo15 is an unknown quantity at this point

It will not let me enter or watch!! What do I need to do? It sounds so awsome!!
Old 04-28-2008, 12:22 AM   #106
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by timbo15
It will not let me enter or watch!! What do I need to do? It sounds so awsome!!
The Webkinz Staduim link can be found at the bottom of the first column in the "Things to do" tab/menu.

To watch the competition, you need to check the hourly activities. The times for the competitions are not always in order, so check the whole list. It will tell you something like "10:30-11:00PM Beauty Pageant in the Stadium! Enter at 10PM". You will be able to watch the competition between 10:30-11:00PM EST (for American accounts this is also Kinztime. For non-American accounts, you need to go to the stadium and view the schedule for the correct Kinztime--the time on the schedule will be the time to enter and then you can watch 1/2 hour after that). To watch the competition go to the stadium then either click on "watch competition" in the bottom right corner or you can click in the middle of the screen in the stadium "opening". You will see 5 pets compete.

To enter a competition, you need to check the competition times (by viewing them in the stadium or in the hourly activities as stated above); these are the times you can enter. I find that it is best to not be in the stadium before that time; be somewhere else in webkinz world. You have to make sure your Kinztime is accurate (if you are playing games or if you just adopted a pet, it might not be accurate); if it is not accurate, make sure you have enough time to log off and back on before the competition time (this should reset your clock to the correct time). Watch your Kinztime clock. As soon as it turns the time of the competition, wait about 2 seconds and then go straight to the stadium. Once you go to the stadium, there is a green "enter pet" button in the bottom right corner (if this button doesn't light up green, then exit the stadium and re-enter the stadium); click on the "enter pet" button. As soon as the next screen comes up, there is another "enter pet" button in the top left of the screen. Click on this immediately. If the competition is not full, it will ask you if you are sure you want to enter your pet; click yes immediately! If you are entered, then you will have time to switch pets if you want. Then go to your room and dress your pet in what you want him/her to wear for the competition. So far, dresses don't show up. Also shoes don't show up on pets that only wear them on their back feet (like bunnies, monkeys and frogs). I am not sure this matters because I did see a frog place in the top 3. Also I did see a chicken win a competition; and the chicken couldn't have had much Kinzville Academy training because it is a relatively new pet. I have seen pets place higher in the competition that had lower scores than me when competing (and I didn't make the top 10). If you want to see pictures of this, go to the following link (post 69):

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...48#post6948448

The above link will show pictures of the pets going down the runway and their scores. I watched the same competition a few times on different accounts and this is what I found:

1st place: yes with Lacie, score: ?
2nd place: ray with jordan, score: ?
3rd place: GOP with kyile, score: 16
4th place: cut with Coco, score: ?
5th place: wat with Piglet, score: ?
6th place: big with Roxie, score: 14
7th place: kit with Kitty, score: ?
8th place: fly with Aomii, score: 20
9th place: flo with tootoo, score: 23
10th place: BIG with Sparky, score: ?

I was thinking that perhaps there are multiple rounds, and we only see one of those rounds. I think the scoring is totally random. But Webkinz claims that you have a better chance of winning if you have Kinzville Academy training, but they are not telling which training you need for the Beauty Pageant. Since a chicken won once, I would say that perhaps you only need the newest classes like the Style Training (Fashion) and the Grooming Training (Hairdresser). But I am totally unsure about this! LOL

Good luck competing!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-28-2008, 03:31 PM   #107
Tecytoc2142

107 but cool!!!!!!! ̽
Old 04-28-2008, 04:06 PM   #108
Gift Guru

Skydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to all

Lol I got there like 5 seconds after it all filled up.. oh well i'll get in one day. did anyone win?!?!
Skydreamer is offline Female
Old 04-28-2008, 04:18 PM   #109
Baltimore Colts

thats cool i got in
Old 04-28-2008, 04:52 PM   #110

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

Ever since the stadium showed up so many of us have been unable to go to the games tournament or meet friends in the club house.
I wish they would remove this new stadium since so many can't get in and fix the regular games tournament since so many more people can play there.
It seems like only 1000 people can get into the stadium but many more are unable to play the games or with friends in their phone list at the club house. It just doesn't seem worth it to me.
Of course I haven't been able to get in to a competition so don't know if that is fun or not.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: