Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-19-2008, 05:59 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

skybrea is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Message from Webkinz re: Stadium Competitions

Same thing here. I have 3 Webkinz accounts and entered under all three accounts paid the entry fee and then nothing. When I tried to enter the stadium each time it continued to say PLEASE WAIT... the kick me out. When I finally got to view it there was nothing. Not sure what's going on but seems like this new event still has some bugs that need to be worked out.

Good Luck to everyone who enters.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2008, 06:05 PM   #92
see my siggy
Banned
frogger3140 is on a distinguished road

does any1 @ work 4 ganz?
Old 04-19-2008, 06:15 PM   #93
yellowbell

White-Terrier is on a distinguished road

no that didn't happen to me.

---------- White-Terrier added 4 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

thats a glich. and webkinzrule31 your spaming

Last edited by White-Terrier; 04-19-2008 at 06:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-19-2008, 07:22 PM   #94
slimjim11141
Gift Guru

Luckyone will become famous soon enough

Lucky got into the pagent, paid her 25 KC and then we got frozen out. At the last few minutes before the actual competition we got back in to change her outfit. She was so embarrassed when she went down the runway and her dress was missing !!! With just a hairbow and shoes, she looked naked compared to the compeditors in all their glory
Luckyone is offline Female
Old 04-19-2008, 08:08 PM   #95
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Luckyone
Lucky got into the pagent, paid her 25 KC and then we got frozen out. At the last few minutes before the actual competition we got back in to change her outfit. She was so embarrassed when she went down the runway and her dress was missing !!! With just a hairbow and shoes, she looked naked compared to the compeditors in all their glory
That happened to me too! My pet was wearing a dress, but went down the runway naked! I think it is a glitch with the dresses not appearing. Also, I noticed that shoes don't appear on pets that only wear them on their back feet (like the frogs and the bunnies).

What time was the competition that Lucky was in? Was it the 5pm one today?
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-19-2008, 08:19 PM   #96
Dare to Be Different

oxlexi24xo is an unknown quantity at this point

what does PM me mean i don't get it????????
Old 04-19-2008, 09:08 PM   #97
slimjim11141
Gift Guru

Luckyone will become famous soon enough

Lucky's big moment was today, Sat. at 9:30 AM What a way to start the day lol
Luckyone is offline Female
Old 04-19-2008, 09:13 PM   #98
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by oxlexi24xo
what does PM me mean i don't get it????????
Welcome to Webkinz Insider! I hope you are having fun trying to get in the competitions! A PM is a private message, like an Email that you send and receive on Webkinz Insider. You have the ability to PM someone after about 10 posts. You have your own "in box" here on Webkinz Insider. I will try to PM you to see if it works for you. If you get a PM, then you can view it by looking in the upper left corner of the screen under "User" and click on "1 New" which should appear in red writing. Then you click on the name of the message to view the entire message. Let us know if you were able to get into any of the competitions and good luck!
Old 04-20-2008, 10:06 AM   #99
Jen9804
Gifted

Jen9804 is on a distinguished road

I tried twice to register for the competition yesterdy, but when I went there at the specified time it said the competition was already in progress. I am so frustrated. My poor daughter has given up on this.

Has anyone else had that problem?
Old 04-20-2008, 10:18 AM   #100
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by Jen9804
I tried twice to register for the competition yesterdy, but when I went there at the specified time it said the competition was already in progress. I am so frustrated. My poor daughter has given up on this.

Has anyone else had that problem?
You and your daughter should definitely wait a bit to try to enter competitions again. The competitions haven't been working. If you go to view the results for the last competition, there are no winners listed. This happened for the last 2 competitions yesterday also. I am going to wait to try to enter again until there are actually winners posted in the results section.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: