Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-24-2012, 01:56 PM   #41
Webkinz :)
sweepergrl has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Members Reporting Issues With Webkinz World

Same here. I haven't been able to get on Webkinz Newz or Webkinz World. Very annoying. Still, I'm glad to hear it isn't just me.
sweepergrl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2012, 01:57 PM   #42
The PSF Maniac
Gifted

AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true
AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true

Ah, good, glad I'm not the only one with this... Still can't get on, and I've been trying since early morning.
AutumnTheCuzzy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 02:07 PM   #43

BellaDakota is just really niceBellaDakota is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by abbjs
No Webkinz Newz, No Webkinz World, But, Ganz EStore has been open all day. I've just started having a problem getting on Webkinz Insider..Don't know what that's about??? Think I'm gonna turn off and reboot to see if I'm still having WI issues. Anyone else having shaky issues with WI???

No problems with WI here, but I have only hopped on twice to see what was being said about Webkinz being down still. (And to see what Arte was selling!)

I have not been able to sign on to Webkinz World or Webkinz Newz, though. I only get the "Please stand by...you are currently in line to get into Webkinz World!" sign..but I went for a run instead of waiting to see what happened.

It's times like these that make me even happier WI is here for us! Thanks guys!
BellaDakota is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 02:08 PM   #44
Gifted

kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy
kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
I'm getting a page "Please stand by...you are currently in line to get into Webkinz World", but no place to log in or anything.
Me too :C

It makes me all sad when WW is down :C
kpk4803 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 02:39 PM   #45
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Thanks very much for the information, Miss G ♥
Cannot get into either one here so far...
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 02:46 PM   #46
cutelips35

Post Re: Members Reporting Issues With Webkinz World

why isnt webkinz working i tried to get on but it would not work please fix it now
Old 03-24-2012, 03:12 PM   #47
hanskelson

hk97 will become famous soon enough

4:00 PM and WKN Loaded. Webkinz homepage loads. Login page ALMOST Got there... But it only loaded the background on the login screen. Never loaded anything to enter info on.

But it got further than it had at 3:45 when it was a green screen with VERY Un-Webkinzish Font saying:
Service Unavailable. The Server is Temporarily Unable to service your request. Please Try again Later.
Reference #6.d35abbd8.1332618973.20053bd

Wha.....
hk97 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 03:12 PM   #48
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

Well, it looks like no WW WKN for most of this day; if not all. I am also experiencing some problems here on WI. Maybe everyone is here now Hello friends.
stephsmom98 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 03:14 PM   #49
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Thought I was on.... but it didn't work/
It's been 12 hours.
zacspet is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 03:14 PM   #50
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

WW still down for me
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, emily molly wuz here, ganz is an epic fail dx, heey dog, holly(:, kolkolkol, think outside the [box], this really stinks!!!!, wake up ganz!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: