Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   Members Reporting Issues With Webkinz World *UPDATED* (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/members-reporting-issues-webkinz-world-%2Aupdated%2A-737003/)

MissGnomie03-24-2012 11:28 AM

Members Reporting Issues With Webkinz World *UPDATED*

A new front page story has been added:

Members Reporting Issues With Webkinz World *UPDATED*

Members have been reporting issues with Webkinz World early starting early Saturday morning. The game servers, and Webkinz Newz, were responding as unavailable. Normally we would wait and report the results of the downtime, as it is related to maintenance, however no maintenance appeared to be scheduled this weekend.

There have been no reports from Ganz yet on the cause of these issues. Seeing as this is affecting many users, we wanted to assure our fans that this is not an issue you alone are experiencing.

Players are beginning to report that webkinz newz is starting to come online, and some have reported being able to log into Webkinz world for short periods of time. Glitches are still affecting gameplay. Those who have been able to log into Webkinz have been unable to play or participate on most of the site due to server issues.

Update: As of 10pm EST, members have been reporting they are able to log into Webkinz world once again. Although most have logged in, many are still expiriencing issues with the servers including green screens and games freezing, hopefully things will return to normal soon!

Rosella03-24-2012 11:30 AM

Re: Members Reporting Issues With Webkinz World

yeah, I WAS experiencing problems when trading.

Ritzcracker03-24-2012 11:33 AM

I'm getting a page "Please stand by...you are currently in line to get into Webkinz World", but no place to log in or anything.

webkinzrock47403-24-2012 11:37 AM

Thanks for letting me know! :)

mommysbabe1903-24-2012 11:38 AM

The Webkinz goblins are after me LOL. I finally have two whole days to devote to getting some of our 55 unregistered Webkinz registered and rooms made and now the servers are down. I have tried IE, Firefox and Google and they are down on all so must be MAJOR problem. Oh, well, guess I'll just play games and wait. Too bad they don't honor hourly activities and rare items purchases once they come back up. I'll keep trying every few minutes and let everyone know if they come back up.

ShoutingDreams03-24-2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ritzcracker (Post 26329413)
I'm getting a page "Please stand by...you are currently in line to get into Webkinz World", but no place to log in or anything.

Same here!

scotlandd03-24-2012 11:40 AM

On webkinz I get, " You are waiting in line to get into webkinz world!" On webkinz newz i get nothing...:(

luvzfrogs03-24-2012 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ritzcracker (Post 26329413)

Same thing happening to me. And i have stuff i need to do on there

CrystalFlute03-24-2012 11:48 AM

I was getting "Sevice Unavailable" and now it's just the screen of, "You're in line waiting to get into Webkinz World!" sigh- wanted to do my WW stuff this morning

violeta10803-24-2012 11:49 AM

Since early this A.M. we have been unable to get a log-in page or even go to WNK! This is Happening on ALL SERVERS, so it must be something BIG! HOW DISAPPOINTING this is! :(