Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-04-2009, 09:26 PM   #71
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Members Confused on the Member of the Day

Thats weird . . becuz it says they've been a member since june 2009
demos can only be members for a day.
chipmunk2 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2009, 09:28 PM   #72
Over 200
Webkinz :)

Luvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to behold

Question Re: Members Confused on the Member of the Day

Wow, OK Freeze! they have trial pets? i've never heard of that! how do you even get a trial pet? i'm am SOOOOO confused!
Luvthepandas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 09:29 PM   #73
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

you can;t be in the U.S. is all i know
toricutie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 09:31 PM   #74
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

that is a cute dog!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 09:33 PM   #75
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

its under www.webkinzdemo.com
toricutie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 10:10 PM   #76
Seatrout

StyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to behold

I have no idea what is going on with this! It is very confusing.......The pet is a mutt....the mutt's name is princess, when it should be named patches by webkinz, for a 24 hour trial, and it's a member of the day, and it's also been a member since JUNE?
Webkinz, what's going on?
StyleQueenCara is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 11:35 PM   #77
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Wow thanks , I would love to win that one day !! Thanks for the info Cows !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 12:29 AM   #78
I'm a Shabby Chic

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

Question Re: Members Confused on the Member of the Day

OK, so I have to plead ignorance here, because I didn't know there was a member of the day, and I don't know why you call it "Mutt" when it says ILO with Princess??? And...I don't know what a demo account is??? I have been on here long enough, I should know all this. Would someone PM me with the answer, PLEASE???? I want to make sure I see it and don't forget to check back on this thread.
peggios is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 12:30 AM   #79
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I have been carefully watching the Member of the Day for awhile now, and I mentioned to a Ganz rep that there might be a problem with it. If you notice, sometimes the member of the day will have just one pet, and their join date is listed as something like December 2007. That wouldn't be possible, as their account would have expired, and it is before Deluxe accounts were available. The Ganz rep I spoke to said she would take down the information and let the computer technicians know of the problem. But that was a few months ago.

I have noticed that many of the accounts chosen as the Member of the Day look as though no one is actually playing on them, much less visiting their MyPage. A couple of times I have seen a well-done MyPage, but not very often. I always thought it was strange.

LOL, obviously I haven't purchased a new pet in awhile, as I thought that it must have been a new pet that I missed
SnoopysGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 12:55 AM   #80
1collector
Gifted

wkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by peggios
OK, so I have to plead ignorance here, because I didn't know there was a member of the day, and I don't know why you call it "Mutt" when it says ILO with Princess??? And...I don't know what a demo account is??? I have been on here long enough, I should know all this. Would someone PM me with the answer, PLEASE???? I want to make sure I see it and don't forget to check back on this thread.
member of the day is a member chosen at random once a day, they get a member of the day trophy when chosen

the mutt (thats the type of the pet) is a webkinz that is only available for demo accounts

a demo account is an account people can set up just to look and "demo" what webkinz is all about. you cant trade, kinzpost or anything on it and it expires after 24 hours.

i will pm you this info as well
wkwcollecter is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
dod59 got a tag!, f l a m e d a n c e

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: