Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-04-2009, 03:59 PM   #41
penguins and monkeys
Webkinz :)

iloverotwiler has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Members Confused on the Member of the Day

cant you ge them on e store accounts
iloverotwiler is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2009, 04:19 PM   #42
Proud owner of 121
Banned
gabriellaabby will become famous soon enough

woe! (and i never knew mutts where only on demo accounts Itoughtthey where estore pets!
gabriellaabby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 04:26 PM   #43
Unregistered

I'm not even sure that I understand, "Member of the Day..."

Everyday I look to see if perhaps I was the lucky one; yet, the winner always appears to be some one with 1 (maybe 5) pets and an incomplete "My Page!" Not only have I been a Webkinz member for over 2 years (and don't even want to think about the amount of money and energy I have invested to date), but have taken a great deal of personal time to create "My Page," to not only showcase the items I have worked so hard to earn, but to share with other Webkinz supporters.

So why are folks, who don't even care to set-up their page, receiving such recognition and a rare gift that they probably don't even know where it came from? What about the members who actually dedicate a tremendous amount of time and energy (and money) to maintain and creatively aspire to continually expand their 'corner' of Webkinz world!

Truly confused...
Old 10-04-2009, 04:33 PM   #44
penguins and monkeys

iloverotwiler has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by pinky719
i completely agree!!
i have mine all decorated, and i really like it!! so i want others to see it
i wonder how many of us on have actually been member of the day. im gonna make a poll to find out!!
pinky and jazzy it coulve been deluxe because it wont xpire while deluxe
iloverotwiler is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 04:37 PM   #45

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

Maybe Ganz never really picks a "real" account to be 'Member of the Day', or the "winner" of the 'I Love My Pet So I Click on The Day of the Week Thingy Every Day'......or any of the supposed winners of contest that are in WW? Okay, that is a real out there thought, but I couldn't help but think that. Why does Ganz pick a person who has only one pet and has been a member since 2007 and only has a "demo pet" and can't spell "Princess" and doesn't take the time to work on their "My Page" stuff? Sounds a tad fishy to me! Me thinks something is rotten....somewhere!

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 04:42 PM   #46
Lil Kinz
Auntie is on a distinguished road

I'm not even sure that I understand, "Member of the Day..."

Everyday I look to see if perhaps I was the lucky one......the winner always appears to be some one with 1 (maybe 5) pets and an incomplete "My Page!" Not only have I been a Webkinz member for over 2 years...and don't even want to think about the amount of money and energy I have invested to date ...but have taken a great deal of personal time to create "My Page," to not only showcase the items I have worked so hard to collect and earn, but to share with other Webkinz advocates.

So why are folks, who don't even care to set-up their page, receiving such recognition and a rare gift that they probably don't even know where it came from? What about the members who actually dedicate a tremendous amount of time and energy (and money) to maintain and creatively aspire to continually expand their 'corner' of Webkinz world!

Truly confused...

:goo:
Auntie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 04:48 PM   #47
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Well, it obviously proves that those so-called 'winners' we see in the Member of the Day, Deluxe machine winners, W-Cares winners, High score winners, Daily kinzCare winners, etc are all GANZ employee accounts or GANZ test accounts until they change them to include regular users (which I don't think happens until we find out and complain, since GANZ can't seem to get anything else right).

The only way someone could have one of these dogs with the test account stats that we see (more than the allotted time period for the DEMO account) means that it HAS to be a GANZ employee. How else could someone keep an account with this one pet over 24 hours?
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 04:50 PM   #48
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Mynoey
This is confusing....

Logically, the Member of the Day should be a random selection of any account in the database that is coded as "active". Ganz's criteria for "active membership" requires a pet purchase. The temp pet on a demo membership doesn't meet that criteria. It's status field in the database should be different.

Trying not to think about the possibility that they're letting temp accounts upgrade to Deluxe. Their normal glitchy programming gives me headaches. Thinking about dumping Deluxe coding on top of temp account restricted coding would be a really big headache.
Unfortunately, Ganz has given this honor to expired accounts more than a handful of times. There is nothing in their programming that checks if the account is still active (and if there is something like this in their programming, it is obvious that it is not working properly).

When they first introduced "My Page" they did say to make sure that you had yours set up because it needed to be set up in order for you to be "member of the day". Obviously, they didn't put that check in the programming either (from looking at numerous winners of "member of the day").
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 04:51 PM   #49
jr12345670

Jr12345670 is on a distinguished road

That is so weird. I wonder if it will become a pet we can purchace in the future???
Jr12345670 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 04:52 PM   #50

sweetie228 will become famous soon enough

How weird...... I hope that is not what happened. That should only be for people that PAY REAL money for the animals.
sweetie228 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
dod59 got a tag!, f l a m e d a n c e

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: